Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

Options
1232233234235236238»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,242 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

expecting another delivery, doorbell rings earlier as I’m in the middle of getting dressed. Get to the door and they are gone but thankfully it wasn’t the courier it was a lad from energia going door to door.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Making the enough dinner yesterday so no cooking today!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,631 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

My new noise-cancelling headphones arrived today. In yer faces, Bus Dopes™️!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

I got all the fence borders painted and the wild part at the side of my garden all dug up and tidied before 9.20am so I can chill for the rest of the day

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I saw on a particular fb page, thread about a particular method of weight control previously mentioned by GP.

I asked what way they handled it (as research has shown up approx a gazillion methods more than I have the patience to read)

A short clear and very doable method in response, it gave me a ta that ppl will answer other's questions, politely and clearly.

I feel like such a weight has been taken off my shoulders by having this knowledge.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,242 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

arsehole cacophonous freak neighbours missing their DPD delivery by about 15 minutes and dropping the fake D4 affectations for the row between the two when the blame game started out their back..….😅

Then calling said company and back on track roaring “ owww hai, yaaaa just luoking fur our deeeelivery, we wornt hume when the driver called “

Doses… 🤑 , very funny though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,244 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I met my twin 3 year old nephews for the first time today….there staying with us for a few weeks 😄 was great to finally meet them and see my brother and sister in law.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭Archeron

Rediscovering nice food you havent had in years. Today for me its brown soda bread and strawberry pencils.

Not together though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Got my passport and passport card today, now I have acceptable small ID and I don't have to explain my job to all kinds of randomers who don't understand who I "work" for.

4 working days to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,555 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

My trivial happy thing today is that I'm in hospital. Or rather, that I went private to avoid the disease-ridden (and people-ridden 😈) closest hospital. My room is like a nice hotel room with a lovely view of only greenery, and it's all for me alone! 😎

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ruth...less

The window is broken in my wooden shed out the back and lately I've been seeing birds flying in and out of it. It's neat but there's just junk inside it. It's like a giant birdhouse now 😁😊😊

I was a television version of a person with a broken heart...

Advertisement