Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

My dad drives me pretty demented usually but today he got himself a Santa handwash and he is only delighted with himself. He loves Santa stuff and it's so very cute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

It's such a miserable day, windy and wet, and I am so happy to have all the Christmas lights on. It's made me all happy inside. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,419 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Alecto wrote: »
    My dad drives me pretty demented usually but today he got himself a Santa handwash and he is only delighted with himself. He loves Santa stuff and it's so very cute.

I completely misread that word when i first read your post. TH at my filthy mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A double bill of Doctors on BBC 1 this Thursday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I completely misread that word when i first read your post. TH at my filthy mind.

Me too :D

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Ordered my first Christmas tree for my new (well old) house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭MMyers

625667898_RachelStevens_TickledPink19thSept200428_122_832lo.jpg

Rachel in this outfit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,419 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Only 4 more full working days and then i am off for 2.5 weeks.

I got my copy of the RTE Christmas guide today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Awaiting the first photos of my best friend's newborn twins.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,346 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Only 4 more full working days and then i am off for 2.5 weeks.

My next day off is Christmas day :o

TH I have a job... I suppose :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,104 ✭✭✭Bredabe

TH, the sudden onset lower back pain I had during the week and kept me awake, is caused by the crappy work chair! photocopier, here I come!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

The two episodes of Doctors were very good.

Coffee with our metal-as-f**k friend who has been for a counselling session and says he isn't going back as he can't be around people who paint pictures of flowers . "I think it's a gateway to yoga and Buddhism and other satanic practises" he explained in disgust. He always makes me smile with his heartfelt rants. He is a huge proponent of old fashioned values like fidelity and marriage and has written some really quite beautiful, if alarmingly sweary, pieces about love. He has been through a fair bit and I support him however I can. Last of a dying breed of men and rockers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Meeting a black cat and playing with them for a good half an hour! I broke off a tall piece of grass and they were going mental trying to catch it :3:3.

We put up our Christmas tree this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

TH: made a plan to get my thesis done over the Christmas holidays

Oh's neighbour looks and sounds like Father Fintan Stack. First time I've seen him. I hope he doesn't play jungle music at 2 in the morning :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Normally the ad's on RTE player boil my p1ss, but I just saw the "Who's taking the horse to France" Kerrygold one there.

Haven't seen it in years.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Meeting a black cat and playing with them for a good half an hour! I broke off a tall piece of grass and they were going mental trying to catch it :3:3.

I read your post too quickly and thought you said you broke off the cat's tail. :eek:

TH: That Seph didn't break the puddy cats tail. :D

"The Irish For..." series in one of the papers. I'd be super TH if he'd write a book of evocative/supernatural/ naturalist Irish words & phrases.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Wrapping Santa presents :) and having lovely gifts to my little bird:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

Lying in bed, hearing it rain, hearing my little boy snore away in the next room.
    Happy to be lucky enough to have a family and for a roof over my head.

Going to see Black Christmas at the cinema this evening.

Finally found a handbag I don't hate. It's a soft brown leather mini backpack. Handbags are my bete noire. Along with raincoats.

Counting my blessing here too. And enjoying the fact that everything I have, I have worked for. I think when people are used to inheriting, and being handed whatever they need and want, they never appreciate and enjoy anything.

My favourite biyeen is calling out for a visit 😃

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

I was playing Cockney songs for a laugh to my girlfriend.
    Now i cant get them out of my head but they have me in good form.

Being fed carrot sticks by my favourite biyeen and every now and again I would pretend to eat his fingers and he'd run off giggling 😃 also it's time for cat hospital 🐈

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Being fed carrot sticks by my favourite biyeen and every now and again I would pretend to eat his fingers and he'd run off giggling ðŸ˜႒ also it's time for cat hospital ðŸˆ

Love cat hospital!

Longest week in history. So glad it's over. Going to put up our Christmas tree! Can't wait :D

Advertisement