Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

1235236237238239241»

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,602 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

at a bit of a loose end today, don’t need to do any shopping or actually anything… weather is dreadful here, rainy and stormy but I just remembered that there is about 7 hours of live cricket on in a bit and I can sit back in my recliner, feet up, cold drink, phone on silent and watch the majority of it without interruption… 😋

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Goodigal

Just back from a walk with a friend through an area she used to live in as a teenager. She loved it, couldn't believe how much it had changed, and yet was still familiar. And we had cake in a local cafe to end the trip nicely.

slept before my noisy dickhead neighbour returned home from whatever social occasion they’d decamped to. 7.5 hours of sleep and it’s done me the world of good. Feel re-energised, rested and relaxed….

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Vote4Squirrels

I’ve only two days left in work then off till September!!!!

• Advertisement

new browser… reactive, light lighting, zero lag, crash or any other shît. Like a brand new device.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,313 ✭✭✭Archeron

I bought a surprise bag of newsagent jellies for two euro, and it's possibly the best thing I've ever bought.

Milk bottles, giant cola bottles, strawbs, jelly sharks, jelly toothbrushes and so many more, jelly everything you could ever wish for.

I'll go back to being a grown up later.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,178 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Had a rather nice day yesterday. I went look at mattress in Acton, where I used to live. It's changed quite a bit but jumping on them was fun. Found a tiny shop beside Hammersmith hospital which had Club Orange as well as a Polish shop later with Barrys Tea. Had a wander around Wormwood Scrubs park as well.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 93 ✭✭L Grey

I saw my neighbour walking up the road with his arms full of lettuce.

I don't know what he was up to but it made me laugh.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,274 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Driving home on Sunday night from Dublin and listening to TodayFM playing their EP sets - caught the end of Mark McCabes set, an hour of Dec Pierce, an hour of Steve Kay. I was raving and bopping all the way home in the car (safely, while both hands were on the wheel 😄)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Were you tapping your feet? Because that would explain the erratic behaviour of your car, all speeding up, slowing down and hopping along like a bad case of the hiccups...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,274 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,320 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

That a bunch of Irish walkers are retracing the Trail of death and tears with some Choctaw to raise money for the Somali famine . I’m delighted of the bond between Ireland and the Choctaw nation

• Registered Users Posts: 18,853 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Did online shopping, separate stuff all came in one box. After checking the stuff, I looked at the box, “Jayus that is a grand sized box for bottles/cans”

I even put stickers on it. I need a few pints to fill it up now to “see if it works”

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,853 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Those drivers (normally young lads) that insist on constant aggressive lane changes zig zagging through traffic, in souped up cars. They are more often than not white cars, for some reason. I always end up starting laughing when I catch up with them at traffic lights, while I go at at the more steady pace.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Lots of talk around that Riverdance is 30 years old so I decided to go see it. I’ve only good things to say about the Gaeity Theatre, been many times

I must say it was quite fantastic. All aspects, dancing, singing and the support staff who do the lighting, graphics, smoke etc. For me the star was the violin player, her talent is unreal!

If ya waited 30 years like me 🙃then I’d say it’s worth attending

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Getting indoors just before it started lashing rain, and also I don't need to go back out.
    Happy days.

went for my workout, place was so quiet as most Friday evenings, all staff relaxed in great form…

went for a takeaway after and only 2 ahead of me in the queue…in out and home to enjoy in no time and I’m out tomorrow night so weekend is progressing well.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Only 5 mins left in work for the week. Takes about 8 mins to cycle home. I should be in my bed napping in about 20 mins.

profiterole cake. Genuinely, I’d like to shake whomever had that genius idea for profiterole cake by the hand and thank them 😵‍💫😋

• Advertisement
Advertisement