Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

Thanks Seph!

Those two are forever snuggling but it never ever fails to make me happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Going to see The Gentlemen in the cinema on Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Went out to the pub tonight and didn’t pay for a single drink because I know the barman well and he kept just giving them to me for free :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Pre Dawn chorus from 4.30 am every morning now.
    They feel spring before we do.

Also TH to read the word "shook" is a current popular one in Jamaican street patois :D It couldn't be more Irish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Just happened upon Romancing the Stone. Someone once told me the lead character‘s personality reminded them of me ... I’m not sure it’s a compliment!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

honeybear wrote: »
    Just happened upon Romancing the Stone. Someone once told me the lead character‘s personality reminded them of me ... I’m not sure it’s a compliment!

Michael Douglas o_O?

Michael Douglas o_O?

No, Kathleen Turner’s character.
    Having watched it (AGAIN), I’m getting a bit worried - there are definitely (some) similarities.
    Coincidentally, she also has a cat called Romeo!

I got Sue from crocodile dundee. I haven't watched it fully so I don't know what that means.
    I think I liked Romancing the Stone and iirc she was a bit of an adventuress

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

No, Kathleen Turner’s character.
    Having watched it (AGAIN), I’m getting a bit worried - there are definitely (some) similarities.
    Coincidentally, she also has a cat called Romeo!

Ohhhhhhh so Romeo is your cat :O :D?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,301 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I got Sue from crocodile dundee.
    :eek:
    Swit swoo
    51v-Rx-X0-GIL.jpg

Ohhhhhhh so Romeo is your cat :O :D?

Yes, he’s wormed his way into my heart!
    It’s like a cat hotel!

blade1 wrote: »
    :eek:
    Swit swoo
    51v-Rx-X0-GIL.jpg

No it was personality wise. She's stunning. I'm not a blonde.

Yes, he’s wormed his way into my heart!
    It’s like a cat hotel!

We (I mean me really :pac: ) demand pictures honeybear :D :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,301 ✭✭✭✭blade1

No it was personality wise.

Only messing! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,587 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

After watching what feels like an awful lot of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, it appears I'm only starting season 5 and there's an awful lot left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

finding a website where you can record TV and watch it later :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

finding a website where you can record TV and watch it later :D

Care to share? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Care to share? :D

sent you a pm there :)

Lots of TH tonight. My lovely friend's snoring on the sofa in exhaustion. My cat's on sentry duty on the dresser rather than annoying me all the time.

And I have a cosy rainbow stripe wolly jumper, tea, firelight and Loreena McKennit "The Highwayman" based on Alfred Noyes' poem. Oh and lemon drizzle cake I made today.

All set for a night of hand writing my attempt at my book.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Love that whole album!

It's magical

Couldn’t resist buying a children’s baking set this morning. My little niece is going to love it when she visits this afternoon. We’ll bake cupcakes together but I think that she’ll be the one showing me what to do - I’ll make up with consuming them though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Couldn’t resist buying a children’s baking set this morning. My little niece is going to love it when she visits this afternoon. We’ll bake cupcakes together but I think that she’ll be the one showing me what to do - I’ll make up with consuming them though!
    I'm always ready and willing to help people consume cake too just so you know honeybear :pac:

TH at getting over 200 euro off my car insurance quote, and a hopeful TH that I will be eating cupcakes later on today.....

Guy Person wrote: »
    I'm always ready and willing to help people consume cake too just so you know honeybear :pac:

TH at getting over 200 euro off my car insurance quote, and a hopeful TH that I will be eating cupcakes later on today.....

What insurance company Guy?Mine is due next week and I cant get lower than 630e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

What insurance company Guy?Mine is due next week and I cant get lower than 630e.

123.ie and good luck! Though the fact that I now live in Kildare and not Dublin was a factor in the reduction too.

Guy Person wrote: »

Smiling Bumbóg here!
    Is there such a thing as Russian Cupcake Roulette because ... I fear for anyone that tastes mine (my niece’s will be delicious - she’s 8!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Too excited to sleep. I'm going to London in the morning to see Hamilton. I actually can't wait and I am going to cry so much! Best 30th birthday present ever!!!

KatW4 wrote: »
    Too excited to sleep. I'm going to London in the morning to see Hamilton. I actually can't wait and I am going to cry so much! Best 30th birthday present ever!!!

Enjoy!!!

• Advertisement

Th that I'm going to have my first permanent tattoo. To always remember my friend and the lessons he instilled in me. He would say "Chivalry must never die." So that's what it will say.

Advertisement