Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

TH at the warm feeling one gets from being able to help others

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The stretch in the evenings

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Driving over The Pink Rock Bridge for the first time today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Got a letter from the tax office and I initially believed it was a tax demand, noooooooo

Instead it was a letter I paid too much tax last year and they would refund me. And I got it back to my AIB account the following payroll.

Unexpected :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,355 ✭✭✭✭blade1

TH that drinks are on mikemac :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Dinner and drinks with good friends tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

As someone who loves her birthday and is off to a birthday party tonight, I'm sending birthday greetings to Srameen (tomorrow) & The Princess Bride (today).
    TH that free entertainment is often the best. Was minding the smallies this afternoon and had been debating taking them to the local activity centre. Instead, I brought out a costume treasure box and let them have an impromptu fashion show. They loved it. HB also had to take to the "catwalk" and I'm very TH that my outfit for the party tonight has gotten my little nieces seal of approval ... must remember to ditch the princess crown and tone down the job they did on my makeup!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I went into an overgrown corner of the garden and realised the ground around my Irish apple tree is strewn with apples from the autumn. As I planted the apple trees last Spring, I wasn't expecting fruit for another few years. Something to look forward to this autumn.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,603 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

honeybear wrote: »
    As someone who loves her birthday and is off to a birthday party tonight, I'm sending birthday greetings to Srameen (tomorrow) & The Princess Bride (today)!

Thank you so much honeybear, I had a fabulous day, and a delicious cake with 1 candle, (cos there wasn't enough room for all the candles I really should have had:o)
    Happy birthday to Srameen for today.

And am happy because there's hardly a cloud in the sky and I'm going to head out for a walk and some fresh air.
    Life is good.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Belated happy birthday Bridie! :D

• Advertisement

Shakespeare & Hathaway back on BBC 1 for a new series

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Belated Birthday Princess

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

branie2 wrote: »
    Shakespeare & Hathaway back on BBC 1 for a new series

When is that starting back?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Better late than never, I guess, but happy birthday princess bride.

I think someone mentioned it was srameen's birthday as well, so happy birthday to him also.

Autosport wrote: »
    When is that starting back?

Tomorrow afternoon at 2:15

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Th In town waiting for someone and I saw little Calico cat 😃 :3

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'm travelling later this month and I booked my airport car parking today.
    I booked the cheapest option which was the long stay option.
    I got an email straight away, that I was upgraded for no extra cost to the short stay car park nearer the terminal.
    Yay.

To thine own self be true

Was minding my baby cousin this weekend. He's only one and the cutest little fella you've ever seen! He's so good natured and all you have to do is laugh and he just chimes in laughing along with you. That adorable baby giggle. He sings too, his own litttle made up words and sounds. It was a lovely way to spend a couple of days. There was a cute dog and a cute cat thrown into the mix too so happy times.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Was minding my baby cousin this weekend. He's only one and the cutest little fella you've ever seen! He's so good natured and all you have to do is laugh and he just chimes in laughing along with you. That adorable baby giggle. He sings too, his own litttle made up words and sounds. It was a lovely way to spend a couple of days. There was a cute dog and a cute cat thrown into the mix too so happy times.

Well, so what?! I got to pet a baby lamb, on Saturday. All of three days old. Obvs, I win. So there. :pac::pac::pac:

New Home wrote: »
    Well, so what?! I got to pet a baby lamb, on Saturday. All of three days old. Obvs, I win. So there. :pac::pac::pac:

Aawww I wanna pet a baby lamb!

Way to harsh my buzz!

:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Tell you what, next time we swap. :D

New Home wrote:
    Well, so what?! I got to pet a baby lamb, on Saturday. All of three days old. Obvs, I win. So there.

Is your name Mary?... :pac:

:D It was a black lamb, Ghosteen. So, obviously, no, my name isn't Mary. Also, the lamb wasn't mine.

New Home wrote:
    It was a black lamb, Ghosteen. So, obviously, no, my name isn't Mary. Also, the lamb wasn't mine.

Black Sabbaaaaath... :pac:

Ghosteen wrote: »
    Black Sabbaaaaath... :pac:

Mods? Can somebody please ban this Ghosteen person? That was POSITIVELY dreadful. :D

New Home wrote:
    Mods? Can somebody please ban this Ghosteen person? That was POSITIVELY dreadful.

I think you meant baaaaaan.... :pac:

This could go on forever :D

You're trying to pull the wool over my eyes with all your puns, aren't ya, Ghosteen?

New Home wrote:
    You're trying to pull the wool over my eyes with all your puns, aren't ya, Ghosteen?

Just said I'd shear some with you. Didn't mean to get under your skin... :pac:

And with that I'm off to count sheep. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

New Home wrote: »
    Mods? Can somebody please ban this Ghosteen person? That was POSITIVELY dreadful. :D

No baaaaaaack sheep modding.

Advertisement