Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car boot sales in Limerick?

• 13-10-2019 8:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I see some old threads about it, but things do change over the years, so I want to ask how thing stand as of now, October 2019.

Where can I find car boot sales in Limerick?

I am especially interested in DIY tools.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Out by B and Q every sunday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

MichaelR wrote: »
    Hello,

I see some old threads about it, but things do change over the years, so I want to ask how thing stand as of now, October 2019.

Where can I find car boot sales in Limerick?

I am especially interested in DIY tools.

If you are interested in buying tools there is 99% chance you are buying stolen tools. Don't fund this, I have tradespeople in my family and they have attempted break ins on their van on a regular basis. Stolen tools aren't material, they are livelihoods. It's a MASSIVE issue in Ireland, don't help fuel it.

If you are interested in buying tools there is 99% chance you are buying stolen tools. Don't fund this, I have tradespeople in my family and they have attempted break ins on their van on a regular basis. Stolen tools aren't material, they are livelihoods. It's a MASSIVE issue in Ireland, don't help fuel it.

Openly sold in a car boot sale? - Surely you'd be better off bringing this to the attention of AGS.

BTW, those stealing tools are scumbags. Hope every single one of them get caught.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Openly sold in a car boot sale? - Surely you'd be better off bringing this to the attention of AGS.

BTW, those stealing tools are scumbags. Hope every single one of them get caught.

Don't be so naive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

That stall at the Milk Market is a case in point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Eoinbmw

Who sells their own tools think about it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭MichaelR

Okay then, I won't...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Out by B and Q every sunday

Is there a charge to get in?

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭hobie14

Is there a charge to get in?

Yep ...... I was wondering that too ... I was charged last time I was there ... a couple of years or more ago ...didn't buy anything so not
    A great deal at the time :(

a euro last time I was there

• Advertisement

a euro last time I was there

Sold! Where is it near b&q?:confused:

Instead of turning into the B and Q estate go straight on and it's on your right heading towards eastway business park in side Pat O Connel Motors or what ever it's called you can't miss it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,272 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Sold! Where is it near b&q?:confused:

It's right across from PJ Mathews. Just look out for all the illegally parked cars blocking the road outside it.....:pac:

Advertisement