Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any nice pubs/casual eating places around Pearse street?

Options
  • 13-10-2019 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭

Meeting a friend there tomorrow as she's coming off the dart is there anywhere nice around?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭EchoIndia

• Registered Users Posts: 5,290 ✭✭✭Ardent

Bread 41 on Pearse St if you fancy coffee + awesome pastries or food served with their great bread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

The Lombard
    Camille Thai
    Kennedy’s Westland Row.
    The Gingerman.
    National Gallery Cafe
    Lincoln Inn

• Registered Users Posts: 25,412 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I was in the gingerman for the first time over the summer, very nice pub and the food was excellent and the staff friendly, attentive and efficient. Burger I had was HUGE and flavorful and they were very generous with the sides too...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Strumms wrote: »
    I was in the gingerman for the first time over the summer, very nice pub and the food was excellent and the staff friendly, attentive and efficient. Burger I had was HUGE and flavorful and they were very generous with the sides too...

I'm leaning towards the ginger man!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Gertrude on Pearse St itself does really good food

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭saabsaab

O'Neills, Suffolk St. a fine helping and popular place too

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Spleerbun

Came across "Paella Bar & Co" there the other day, unbelievable paella if you fancy something different, really delicious. Seemed to be plenty of other Spanish food on the menu too, although just googled and seems to close quite early so may not suit.

On pearse street very near dart station

• Registered Users Posts: 25,412 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

saabsaab wrote: »
    O'Neills, Suffolk St. a fine helping and popular place too

Probably the best carvery in the city, piping hot, fresh and plentiful, in an old school Dublin pub, spotlessly clean and pretty comfy too.

Advertisement