Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City House Park, Sullivans Quay.

Options
  • 14-10-2019 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,131 ✭✭✭

For anyone unaware of it this is that red brick, fairly modern looking (80's/90's?) apartment building that's to the left of Gael-Tace as you cross over Nano Nagle bridge from the Grand Parade. I pass by most days as I live nearby and there's no other way of putting it but there seems to be a disproportionate amount of scumbags residing there. I rented in some rough enough places in my 20's but none of them have anything on this place going on the characters you see coming in and out. Is it a bail hostel or something?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Italix

A quick Google throw's up the Sophia Housing Association.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,131 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Italix wrote: »
    A quick Google throw's up the Sophia Housing Association.

Ok, that would explain a lot. There seem to a lot of young children living there as well, you can see buggys etc in the windows of the upper floors. A lot of people also who who you just know just by looking at them and their demeanor are dangerous headbangers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Italix

Just troubled people I guess, at least there being looked after.
    Not everyone in the city is blessed with a good upbringing, perhaps the support these places offer will help them turn things around.

Advertisement