Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Motorola baby monitor - help!

• 14-10-2019 10:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

Hi all, as the thread says I am looking for a Motorola MBP36S with a VT serial number - camera only. It seems to be discontinued without buying the whole set and even then isn't readily available and is quite overpriced. Posting here on the off chance anyone had one lying around they don't use I would be willing to buy. I tried posting in 'Wanted' on adverts but it doesn't get much traffic.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

maxsmum wrote: »
    Hi all, as the thread says I am looking for a Motorola MBP36S with a VT serial number - camera only. It seems to be discontinued without buying the whole set and even then isn't readily available and is quite overpriced. Posting here on the off chance anyone had one lying around they don't use I would be willing to buy. I tried posting in 'Wanted' on adverts but it doesn't get much traffic.

Did you try eBay.co.uk (change your location to address pal address)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 521 ✭✭✭maxsmum

Yes I've actually ordered a few second hand ones from here and UK but long story short it needs to be one with a VT serial number ie bought before April 2017 and its proving impossible. Motorola themselves say as its been superseded they don't supply spare parts.

Advertisement