Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't receive security code on international number

Options
  • 14-10-2019 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭

Hi i'm currently having issues reviving security or verification codes on my phone. I recently changed the number on my 365 account, got the code by post went through the process etc and it said it was successful. However i'v been trying to top up my Revolut Card however these topups are being blocked with verifying my visa card with BOI. Is it possible to get security codes on international numbers? My current number is Chinese so it's +86, i checked my online 365 and the number matches correctly to my phone number. Is there any reason i'm not getting security codes?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for linking in with us here on Boards this morning.

If you have changed your mobile number recently, although you have successfully updated it on your 365 online account, it would be necessary to update this with the Verified by Visa Team by phone on 00353 1 2500 370. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to help.

Thanks, Aisling.

Advertisement