Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnancy Apps/Accounts/Podcasts

Options
  • 14-10-2019 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi ladies,

This is my first pregnancy so super excited and trying to soak up as much information as possible.

What apps do you find are most informative for tracking or following week by week changes?

I was using My Tracker to figure out cycle lengths and ovulation but the pregnancy version doesn't seem as good. I downloaded the Pregnancy + app today and it looks great.

Also, what about podcasts or Instagram accounts? I found Clemmie Hooper a NHS midwife gas&air blog and podcast Birth Stories v good for sharing experiences and stories. Iv had to make a new account as some of my friends already foolw them and sidnt want my name appearing yet😂

Would love to hear what everyone finds useful!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

If you are thinking about breastfeeding I’d recommend Little Peach London on Instagram. She’s a brilliant lactation consultant who gives a lot of information on normal breastfed baby behaviour, how to resolve problems using BF solutions etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Innervision

I'm on the lookout for pregnancy apps and podcasts too, been listening to Pregnancy Confidential which is a short one for each week. It's ok, very American but has some good snippets!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Nottellingyet

Has anyone subscribed to the GentleBirth app? I'd be interested to hear your thoughts and at what stage of pregnancy you used it? Its pricey at a subscription of $12.99 a month. I'm thinking I might leave it until the last trimester!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

I have the app but I haven’t really used it yet. It was free as part of my health insurance. As you say 12.99 a month seems quite expensive. You should check adverts/done deal etc for people selling the CD’s. Might work out better price wise.

Advertisement