Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey Ho. Trump's a junkie.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,001 ✭✭✭Cordell

I'd say that on the grand list of his issues this will not even make the top 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Have a close look at those boxes of Sudafed… then get back to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Moghead

No surprise really, explains his mannerisms and behaviours. Easy to manipulate by vested interests if he is like that, similar to Yelsin in the 90s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

mad muffin wrote: »

I wouldn't even bother typing to this lot. I mean how do you go about finding these sad videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,435 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

mad muffin wrote: »

Yep,Sudafed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

Sudafed is not an upper, I stopped watching after that

• Registered Users Posts: 16,644 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Cold medicine in his drawer isn't a big deal, no matter how much it's exaggerated by some youtuber I've never heard of before and hopefully never will again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

DT is 73 and like most 73 year olds out there he is going to be on all sorts of medicine for his various ailments. Sudafed is freely available over the counter.

So he gets stuffy and blocked sinuses....WOW.

What horse****.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    I wouldn't even bother typing to this lot. I mean how do you go about finding these sad videos.

Agreed. There is nothing in the green boxes Sudafed that will give you anything other than an unblocked nose.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,001 ✭✭✭Cordell

meth, he's cooking meth, that's it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mod: Thread already spiralling... sorry. Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement