Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Cmods?

Options
  • 14-10-2019 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭

Hi i am waiting over a month to hear from a Cmod.

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Hi,

In connection with what are you waiting to hear from a CMod?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭Ginger83

Hi,

In connection with what are you waiting to hear from a CMod?

Hi i want 2 of my threads looked into.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

This is a Help Desk issue so I will move it there. Your replies are pre-moderated in Help Desk so please allow for some slight delay before your posts appear.

I'm just having a small bit of difficulty following the issue here - you are waiting over a month to hear from a CMod as per your opening post? Is that your complaint or is it that you wish to have 2 of your threads looked at?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭Ginger83

I wanted 2 of my threads looked at by a Cmod.

Just to set out that the character limit on this site is 10,000 so if you care to give more details please feel free.

• Advertisement
Advertisement