If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 43UM7500PLA

Options
  • 14-10-2019 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to replace a 32" for my parents and thinking a 43" would better suit the room size. I fancy a 4k TV for the times I visit and times like Christmas when everyone's around watching films but it doesn't have to be "top end". I have them all on Apple products so the support for Airplay 2 and the Apple TV app along with both DVB-T2 & S2 seems like this is the ideal TV for the job. Is there anything else I should be looking at instead? (this is around the top of my budget €450 - the Hisense 43" was my original plan!)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

ciotog wrote: »
    I'm looking to replace a 32" for my parents and thinking a 43" would better suit the room size. I fancy a 4k TV for the times I visit and times like Christmas when everyone's around watching films but it doesn't have to be "top end". I have them all on Apple products so the support for Airplay 2 and the Apple TV app along with both DVB-T2 & S2 seems like this is the ideal TV for the job. Is there anything else I should be looking at instead? (this is around the top of my budget €450 - the Hisense 43" was my original plan!)
    Hi ciotog,

The LG would definitely be the best bet to be honest. Not only would it give a better panel than the Hisense it is also loaded with features that other TVs in the price range can't compete with!

I currently have one left in stock available for shipping.

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

Hi ciotog,

The LG would definitely be the best bet to be honest. Not only would it give a better panel than the Hisense it is also loaded with features that other TVs in the price range can't compete with!

Kind regards

David
    Hopefully no one else has nabbed that last one - just put my order in on the site :) 

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi ciotog,

Kind regards

David
    Hopefully no one else has nabbed that last one - just put my order in on the site :) 
    Thanks for the order Citiog! That's still showing as available for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

Will I get a mail with the tracking number when it ships?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Will I get a mail with the tracking number when it ships?
    Hi Ciotog.

Our courier should drop you a text with the relevant details.

It was collected yesterday from the store.

If you have not heard anything from our courier by tomorrow morning let me know and I'll give them a call and get you an ETA.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.