Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iOS App - Graphs Are Never Accurate

Options
  • 14-10-2019 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

The graphs in the iOS app are always wrong. They never show the correct values for money in and out and are effectively useless. Any plans to fix this problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi NickH999

Thanks for reaching out to us here.

Could we ask you to expand on your query a little further when you mention 'graphs via the App?

Many thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 3 NickH999

Hi, thanks for coming back so quickly. There are two graphics available in the iOS app. One called ‘Am I saving or spending’ and the other ‘How healthy is my balance’. It’s these two that never seem to match the transactions on my account. For example, the one that shows incoming and outgoing will typically not register any incoming amounts in the month.

Thanks NickH999

May we ask is this a third party App (and not BOI) you're accessing these graphs on?

Many thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 3 NickH999

No, it’s your BOI tablet app that I’m using on my iPad.

Thanks NickH999.

We're going to check this out for you with our Online Digital Team and we'll be back to you.

Many thanks
    Alison

• Advertisement

Hi NickH999

Just to keep you updated, our Digital Team are looking into this and as soon as we have information from them, we'll be back to you here.

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement