Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Most embarrassing moment of your life?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,427 ✭✭✭facehugger99

Back in my younger days, after a night out clubbing, I got back to the apartment I was sharing with a few people. I'd only moved in a few weeks earlier so I wouldn't have known any of them that well.

It was about 3am in the morning and I was still off my proverbial face on E.

There was no way I was going to sleep so I quietly get my headphones out of my room and selected a CD to listen to through the CD player in the living room. I popped my headphones on and turned up the volume. A couple of minutes later the living room door opens and a couple of my flatmates are standing there talking to me - except obviously I can't hear them because I'm wearing headphones and the music was blasting through my ears.

So I take off the headphones and the music actually gets even louder - I had forgot to plug the headphone jack into the CD player. My flatmates and half the apartment block had been woken up and I had a bit of explaining to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Reading oebs post just reminded me . In a posh hotel in Belfast , I got up in the middle of the night, after a few pints and the ride to go to the toilet . Opened the door outside instead in my haze.
    I was in the hallway buck naked banging on the door and bursting for a p1ss. Really bursting!
    Security came up after 20 minutes and let me in to my room. Scundered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

in Mcdonalds last year on my own extremely hungover, just a couple of days before Christmas, wearing my new shirt and jacket, thought I looked class, a woman and her daughter were staring at me,

She said 'excuse me, your shirt is on inside out and backwards'

I was actually so embarrassed hahah, always checking myself now when hungover as I can always make those silly mistakes!

And also a few years ago, I was about 16/17, standing at a shop corner waiting on a friend, in my own little world, a youth group leader I know walked past and casually said hey, how are you? Without a word I just burst out crying and had to signal her to just walk away, hahaha poor little me!

Suppose they are pretty 'lucky' embarrassing stories. Nothing major.. Yet..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

I was sat on the bus in one of the seats directly after the middle part of the bus, so I had a space in front of me where people could stand when the bus was full.

After a few stops a young woman got on and stood in the space. Being a gentleman, I graciously offered her my seat, but she said "no thanks". Instead of accepting this, I said again that she could take my seat if she wanted, asking "Are you sure, now?" a couple of times.

Eventually I accepted that she didn't want to sit down.

A few seconds later, it dawned on me that she refused my "kind offer" due to her size, and the fact that she actually wouldn't have been able to squeeze herself in between the seat and the barrier in front of me.

I felt so bad for the fact that I'd kept on insisting it would be OK for her to take my seat, and sat for the rest of the mercifully short trip into the city centre feeling mightily embarrassed and sorry for myself.

Lady, if you're reading this, please accept my apologies :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

in Mcdonalds last year on my own extremely hungover, just a couple of days before Christmas, wearing my new shirt and jacket, thought I looked class, a woman and her daughter were staring at me,

I was actually so embarrassed hahah, always checking myself now when hungover as I can always make those silly mistakes!

And also a few years ago, I was about 16/17, standing at a shop corner waiting on a friend, in my own little world, a youth group leader I know walked past and casually said hey, how are you? Without a word I just burst out crying and had to signal her to just walk away, hahaha poor little me!

How did you do the buttons up your back??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,644 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

When I left college first as an engineer I first worked on servicing and repair of agricultural equipment on farms.

Often the farmer would call and see how you were going on as I could be all day.

I was clipping a piece of equipment together over head height and managed to snag both my thumbs under the retaining bar behind the knuckles.

Nothing I tried released them.

Was there for maybe 30 minutes before the farmer was walking past and I had to call him into the plant room to release me. I knew him well and he burst his hole laughing before releasing me. Thankfully long before mobile phones never mind ones with cameras.

It was lucky he was about at all. It would be regular to be on your own all day and just leave the bill Wien I was going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,157 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Explain how that works? Surely it was outside?

No we were indoors. She was stroking it to get it hard but I got a bit too excited and came before she had a chance to put it on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

One time I arrived at work to find I had left my laptop at home. Luckily I was able to go back and get it as I lived 20 min from my office and had flexible hours. Nobody noticed.

Another time I was listening to music with some friends when I was in college. I said Where Did You Go by The Bluetones was good but they didn't like it and said it was a stupid song.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Another public toilet one, not my story but I witnessed it.

I was at a restaurant last year which was very busy, the ladies toilets were packed, que was out the door into a little corridor area where there where some disabled toilets, the corridor was also packed with people standing along both walls waiting to get into the ladies. Some people in the que went into the disabled toilets but the lock on door must of been broken because a woman who joined the que opened the door completely wide open as a woman was sitting on the loo.
    She pushed it the whole way open, walked in a bit and said 'oh sorry' walked back out then slowly closed the door behind her, the door must have been open for a good 30 seconds, the poor girl in the loo must have been mortified.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭dickangel

Rang a sexy chat line from my grandparents place when I was a teen. Month later we were all around having dinner and my grandad was wondering what the expensive call was that was made when he was looking at the bill. He called the number and the rest is history..

I was sat on the bus in one of the seats directly after the middle part of the bus, so I had a space in front of me where people could stand when the bus was full.

After a few stops a young woman got on and stood in the space. Being a gentleman, I graciously offered her my seat, but she said "no thanks". Instead of accepting this, I said again that she could take my seat if she wanted, asking "Are you sure, now?" a couple of times.

Eventually I accepted that she didn't want to sit down.

A few seconds later, it dawned on me that she refused my "kind offer" due to her size, and the fact that she actually wouldn't have been able to squeeze herself in between the seat and the barrier in front of me.

I felt so bad for the fact that I'd kept on insisting it would be OK for her to take my seat, and sat for the rest of the mercifully short trip into the city centre feeling mightily embarrassed and sorry for myself.

Lady, if you're reading this, please accept my apologies :o

Ive been offered a seat by men and witnessed other women being offered seats by men, ive never accepted and never witnessed any woman accepting the seat.
    I know you mean well but honestly women arent invalid, we dont need your seat, thanks though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Ive been offered a seat by men and witnessed other women being offered seats by men, ive never accepted and never witnessed any woman accepting the seat.
    I know you mean well but honestly women arent invalid, we dont need your seat, thanks though.

No we don't "need" it but it's still a lovely gesture.

How did you do the buttons up your back??

It wasn't a full shirt, a woman's kinda long flowy shirt that had about 4/5 buttons and the rest drapes down, I guarantee I just grabbed it off my dresser and threw it on over my head!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Caught by my dad watching The Lovers Guide when I was around 12. The VHS was in the kitchen, in my defence they could have hidden it better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Pregant or elderly - otherwise you can stand like the rest of us...

I would never expect anyone or a man to get up and give me a seat just because, but if they did I'd be really grateful and presume they were very gentleman like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭badabing106

This is mine. I am so embarassed for angela. Italy 1 Germany 0 !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

Doesn’t involve me but one I still find very funny. When were in our teens we had a nightclub (function room of a rural pub) that would serve us alcohol despite being underage. This particular establishment is about 4/5 miles from the nearest town so is particularly hard to get a taxi home from. Luckily one of our friends lived about a mile away so often we would just crash at his. Anyway after a night of drinking wkd/red aftershock and trying to drop the hand down some young things thong, one of our friends stayed at our other friend’s house for the first time. This was a big rural bungalow with a long hallway with bedrooms either side. Anyway he gets up in the middle of the night for a piss and half cut goes back to the wrong bedroom. Not noticing his mistake he hops into the bed beside our friend’s da, failing to notice he’s in the wrong room. The da had to gently tell him he was in the wrong bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 814 ✭✭✭debok

Jesus Christ

• Advertisement

debok wrote: »
    Jesus Christ

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,849 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Keyzer wrote: »
    Pregnant or elderly - otherwise you can stand like the rest of us...

Bit of a minefield that one

Actually elderly can be a bit of a minefield too...

In Cavan there was a great fire / Judge McCarthy was sent to inquire / It would be a shame / If the nuns were to blame / So it had to be caused by a wire.

I offer my seat to assert myself as being tougher than the other person - young/old, male/female, doesn't matter. They don't have to accept - they just need to get the message - you need to sit down more than I do. Sometimes I do pistol squats while the vehicle is moving as a display of my muscle strength and balance.

That time I was having unprotected sex with Scarlett Johansson and got carried away and didn't pull out in time like I said I would.

Mortified...
    Bummer. It's like when you're having sex with three women, and the least beautiful of them says "Save it for me...!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,268 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

dickangel wrote: »
    Rang a sexy chat line from my grandparents place when I was a teen. Month later we were all around having dinner and my grandad was wondering what the expensive call was that was made when he was looking at the bill. He called the number and the rest is history..
    He had a **** at the dinner table?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

Caught having a **** wearing friends sisters tights ffs

14 at time

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭dickangel

He had a **** at the dinner table?

Yeah, and he ran up an enormous phone bill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭triona1

My husband and his friends Christmas party!
    Myself and his friends partner were going to have a cigarette and we were greeted by the most loveliest man and he joined us for a chat while we smoked he introduced himself as anyone would so we thought nothing of him he starts asking genuinely nice questions about what we thought about our partners jobs,well we told him omg we told him loads then my husband came out as he smoked at the time and introduced the CEO of the company to us both.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,244 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

triona1 wrote: »
    My husband and his friends Christmas party!
    Myself and his friends partner were going to have a cigarette and we were greeted by the most loveliest man and he joined us for a chat while we smoked he introduced himself as anyone would so we thought nothing of him he starts asking genuinely nice questions about what we thought about our partners jobs,well we told him omg we told him loads then my husband came out as he smoked at the time and introduced the CEO of the company to us both.

What a prick of a thing to do.

• Advertisement

What a prick of a thing to do.
    He's quite the Marie Antoinette.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

I saw a fella in our local post office here one day and he still had the big cardboard tag on a pair of Levis and I felt sorry for him cause he's a bit special so I pointed it out to him and he said "I know, I want everyone to know they're Levis". I've never pointed out anything like this since. :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭Motivator

I used to work with a couple of really hot girls, one in particular was absolutely model standard. Our office was open plan with a big wall that you’d walk behind and down this narrow corridor to go to the toilets or out the door to leave the room altogether.

One evening I was working late and it was just me and the model standard girl in the office. We weren’t really pally or anything but there was the odd bit of awkward small talk across the room between us. Anyway she said she was heading out with friends for a couple of drinks so she said her goodbyes and off she went.

About 20 minutes later I got an email from her asking was I still in the office. I mailed back saying I was. I got a mail back again saying “can you help me, the door handle is after coming off I can’t get out of the toilet”. Down I went and got the door open only to be greeted by the most unbelievable smell of **** that I’ve ever experienced. It was like smelling the inside of a dead cat. I’ve never had my eyes water from a smell before but Jesus did they water that day.
    The poor girl was absolutely mortified and I think if one of us maybe made a joke about it then it may have lessened the tension. She thanked me and asked did I want to join her & her friends for a few drinks. I politely declined.

The worst part was when I met her out about 6 months later and she introduced me to a group of her friends. One of them had the audacity to pipe up with “are you the guy Michelle had to leave out of the bathroom after the door handle fell off?”.

Cheeky bitch.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 350 ✭✭Biodegradable

Motivator wrote: »
    I got a mail back again saying “can you help me, the door handle is after coming off I can’t get out of the toilet”. Down I went and got the door open only to be greeted by the most unbelievable smell of **** that I’ve ever experienced. It was like smelling the inside of a dead cat. I’ve never had my eyes water from a smell before but Jesus did they water that day.
    I'd nearly have thought that the toilet stopped flushing as well by the sound of it.

But more importantly, there wasn't anything at all embarrassing for you in that story!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

But more importantly, there wasn't anything at all embarrassing for you in that story!

Well depending on how far she went with the role reversal, all her friends might have been told he left a humdinger behind.

Well depending on how far she went with the role reversal, all her friends might have been told he left a humdinger behind.
    Well if I was in her situation, I'd either tell the story to my friends, or not tell them. It wouldn't be a natural thing to think of... to tell the story the other way around.

• Advertisement

The worst part was when I met her out about 6 months later and she introduced me to a group of her friends. One of them had the audacity to pipe up with “are you the guy Michelle had to leave out of the bathroom after the door handle fell off?”.

Cheeky bitch.
    Was she just messing with you, or do you reckon that girl was actually told that you were the one of took the sh1t?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭locha

Mine happened about 25 years ago when I went to the Ghaeltacht.

Spent 3 weeks in a house with guys and we all got along brilliantly. Gags aplenty and each one of us had a cailin there. Anyway, coming up to the last day each one of us handed around a book for the other to write some comments on. One particular guy Paul (who was from Leitrim) had an absolute cracker of a bird... way above his station. Anyway I grabbed his book and wrote him a note along the lines of great to meet you, not all Leitrim folk are bog men and by the way Sarah is an absolute cracker and would be a 10/10 if her jugs were a bit bigger..( the thoughts of a teenage boy)

Not thinking any more of it, out penultimate day arrived and a big group of us went to the beach. I had managed to sneak away for some innocent fun with my girl. Arriving back to the crowd I saw that Sarah was in the middle of the group wailing away. My sixth sense told me I was no longer Mr Popular. Asking one of the lads what’s was up he proceeded to tell me that Sarah had got my pals copy and proceeded to read out loud to the group the comments that had been written on it. Lo and behold all was going swimmingly until she got to mine and she got to my concluding line and started stammering and burst out crying. Her pals grabbed the copy read what I wrote and being teenagers went ****ing ballistic. I was absolutely mortified and also crushed for the girl at the same time. She was a cracker and I was only nit picking about her jugs...

Long story short I couldn’t show my face at the final disco (literally as the girls had put a bounty on getting to kick me in the stones) All the teachers and minders knew what had happened. The lads of course were pissing themselves laughing at me and Paul who I blamed for letting Sarah grab his copy was sound about it.

It was a long bus journey back for me the next day... In all my years I’ll never forget that 5 minutes on the beach when I wished the ground would open up and swallow me.

Now here’s the funny part. I got a letter from Sarah about 3 weeks later, - no mobiles in those days- basically saying it was me who she really fancied and wanted to see if I was going to the renunion... The lessons I learned when I was 15!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,363 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

locha wrote: »
    Mine happened about 25 years ago when I went to the Ghaeltacht.

Spent 3 weeks in a house with guys and we all got along brilliantly. Gags aplenty and each one of us had a cailin there. Anyway, coming up to the last day each one of us handed around a book for the other to write some comments on. One particular guy Paul (who was from Leitrim) had an absolute cracker of a bird... way above his station. Anyway I grabbed his book and wrote him a note along the lines of great to meet you, not all Leitrim folk are bog men and by the way Sarah is an absolute cracker and would be a 10/10 if her jugs were a bit bigger..( the thoughts of a teenage boy)

Not thinking any more of it, out penultimate day arrived and a big group of us went to the beach. I had managed to sneak away for some innocent fun with my girl. Arriving back to the crowd I saw that Sarah was in the middle of the group wailing away. My sixth sense told me I was no longer Mr Popular. Asking one of the lads what’s was up he proceeded to tell me that Sarah had got my pals copy and proceeded to read out loud to the group the comments that had been written on it. Lo and behold all was going swimmingly until she got to mine and she got to my concluding line and started stammering and burst out crying. Her pals grabbed the copy read what I wrote and being teenagers went ****ing ballistic. I was absolutely mortified and also crushed for the girl at the same time. She was a cracker and I was only nit picking about her jugs...

Long story short I couldn’t show my face at the final disco (literally as the girls had put a bounty on getting to kick me in the stones) All the teachers and minders knew what had happened. The lads of course were pissing themselves laughing at me and Paul who I blamed for letting Sarah grab his copy was sound about it.

It was a long bus journey back for me the next day... In all my years I’ll never forget that 5 minutes on the beach when I wished the ground would open up and swallow me.

Now here’s the funny part. I got a letter from Sarah about 3 weeks later, - no mobiles in those days- basically saying it was me who she really fancied and wanted to see if I was going to the renunion... The lessons I learned when I was 15!

Don't keep us in suspense.. Did you go?

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭Motivator

Was she just messing with you, or do you reckon that girl was actually told that you were the one of took the sh1t?

No I would say she anticipated us crossing paths on a night out eventually, we worked and lived in a small enough town and I’d say she thought I’d let it slip some night so she covered her arse (not literally unfortunately). I actually think she told everyone in the office too but nobody ever said anything.

No I would say she anticipated us crossing paths on a night out eventually, we worked and lived in a small enough town and I’d say she thought I’d let it slip some night so she covered her arse (not literally unfortunately). I actually think she told everyone in the office too but nobody ever said anything.
    That's glamorous women for you! If you were back, you could have reassured her that you weren't going to tell anyone about it. Then she mightn't have felt the need to reverse the story.

Imagine what sexual acts she'd be willing to do for you in order to make sure it didn't get out though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Don't keep us in suspense.. Did you go?
    He did and she kicked him in the balls.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

So many very embarrassing moments, but one that stands out in my memory...

...I was about 9 years of age and in a then friend's gaff watching TV. I needed to use the bathroom for a dump. After I did my business, to my utter horror I found that there was no toilet roll whatsoever and I had no tissues or paper towels on me to wipe myself.

So I had to do the inevitable. I wiped my arse on the hand towel by the sink (in hindsight I should have used my t-shirt) and gingerly folded it so that the skidmarks wouldn't be visible. Manky I know but I was caught short and only just turned 9. :(

Well, I went back into the living room and told my friend and his older brother that I had to get home on my bike for dinner. They both looked at each other and giggled.

As I was getting on my bike in their driveway, they came out of the house brandishing the soiled towel and laughing. I was utter morto! Legged it back home on the bike as fast as I could. The little bastards had deliberately taken the bog roll from the loo.

Didn't see that "friend" for about 2 years after that incident. 2 years at that age is forever.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,283 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Bus Eireann number 32 plus food poisoning. It wasn't pretty.

I begged the driver to let me off at an unscheduled stop in Ashbourne. I ended up destroying a jacks in a pub and then later one in the Garda station for good measure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,843 ✭✭✭✭bear1

JupiterKid wrote: »

...I was about 9 years of age and in a then friend's gaff watching TV. I needed to use the bathroom for a dump. After I did my business, to my utter horror I found that there was no toilet roll whatsoever and I had no tissues or paper towels on me to wipe myself.

So I had to do the inevitable. I wiped my arse on the hand towel by the sink (in hindsight I should have used my t-shirt) and gingerly folded it so that the skidmarks wouldn't be visible. Manky I know but I was caught short and only just turned 9. :(

Well, I went back into the living room and told my friend and his older brother that I had to get home on my bike for dinner. They both looked at each other and giggled.

As I was getting on my bike in their driveway, they came out of the house brandishing the soiled towel and laughing. I was utter morto! Legged it back home on the bike as fast as I could. The little bastards had deliberately taken the bog roll from the loo.

Didn't see that "friend" for about 2 years after that incident. 2 years at that age is forever.

Why didn't you just wash your arse in the sink?

JupiterKid wrote: »

Why didn't you just go straight home with a dirty bum and sort it out then. You could've at least gotten rid of the towel.

If you think about it, they're down a towel!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,363 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Why didn't you just go straight home with a dirty bum and sort it out then. You could've at least gotten rid of the towel.

If you think about it, they're down a towel!

He was 9 :)

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Dia_Anseo

I was on a French exchange in Bordeaux staying with a French family to improve my French. I was about 14/15 years old and probably my 1st time abroad on my own.

Anyway, staying with the typical French family, I went to the main bathroom and used the facilities. Unfortunately I left a rather big parcel behind that I couldn't flush. There seemed to be a serious problem with the weak flush and panicked. There was no water at all in the base of the toilet to mask the smell of my rather big parcel and I could now get a strong whiff.

As the French family were waiting for me as we were all going out and being a panicked teenager I just left it there hoping it would literally go away.

We come back later that evening and the Dad goes up stairs and all I hear is plutart and a lot of French swearing or other as he rushes downstairs looking totally freaked out and all the family and I looking at him. The family started arguing with a sly look at me every now and again. The son then gets his translator and says that I cannot **** in the bidet, a bidet is for cleaning. I just wanted the world to swallow me up as I had another 6 days with these people and I just left a big parcel in their bidet for them to clean. In my defence it was my first time learning about a bidet and they also had toilet paper in the bathroom too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I've thought of two work related ones that I may or may not have already told on this site before.

The training dept used to be two people in two small cubicles outside the training rooms. I went in to get a cert one day, and the head of the dept was out, leaving just his hot co-worker. I had already arranged to collect the cert, but it turns out it wasn't printed. She tried to log into her PC, but couldn't, so climbed under her desk with her arse in the air to check the Ethernet cable. Two things flashing though my mind :

A : This is like the start of a cheap porno.
    B : I'm going to the subject of a harassment complaint.

I quickly went into the next cubicle to see if I could log in there...

Another time I had to collect a form from HR, and had again arranged a time when I'd collect it. When I got to her cubicle our HR rep was bent over getting something out of a cabinet with her arse in the air. When she turned around like two seconds later she gave me a dirty look. I just walked in ffs.....

Perhaps more of a clumsy moment than an embarrassing moment. Once when I worked as a cashier we used to do a safe drop at the end of the day and leave €250 in the till for the next person. The remaining money would go into a capsule thing and get sucked up a chute that would go to the office.

Often the parts for some of these capsules didn't quite fit into place with each other. One week, for whatever reason, the managers decided to change the amount that should be left in the till to €150. Therefore this meant that an extra €100 needed to go into the capsule. One night when I was closing, I forgot about this. I remembered after I'd it finished that I needed to put an extra €100 into the capsule. It was very awkward as I had to make sure that there would be a mixture of every type of coin and note left in the till. As I didn't want to start again, this meant that I needed to put a lot of coins into the capsule and it ended up being quite heavy.

I kind of knew what would happen when I put it up the chute. It came apart in the chute and I could hear all the coins rattling around inside! Then it fell back down, and before I tried to send it up again I shoved a note into it explaining about how some of the coins might have got lost in the chute due to the capsule not staying together due to the heavy weight, and that therefore the balance of the till might be lower than what it should be! As if things weren't bad enough I spelled chute as 'shoot'! When I later realised I had to cringe at what they would think when they read it in the office.

One night I was finishing up cleaning the kitchen after an 8 hour shift and was the only one there, I went to put this rice cooker thing away and those big industrial rolling mop buckets, were just under the counter (a very stupid place to have a mop bucket with water in it anyway, under electrical) says alot about the idiot that owned it but..

To my absolute horror I tried to put the plug onto the shelf and of course, it fell and dunked fully into the full mop bucket :o nobody seen so I didn't say anything, I just took it out quickly and dried it on my apron saying **** **** ****

next morning I was in with another lady. I was staying well away from that rice cooker with the wet plug (really shouldve said something)

She went to plug in the rice cooker and got a huuge shock all I heard was 'AGGHH!!' and of course I had to pretend I hadn't a clue, and I walked over with a big fake raised eyebrow face like 'Oh my god, what happened you? The plug? It was wet?! What the hell?!'

Lucky she didn't die but sure look.. Lol!

Was ****ting myself incase they'd looked at the cameras.
    Left not too long after that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement