Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Print Document At Branch?

Options
  • 15-10-2019 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭

Hi, 

I do all my banking online so I don't receive physical paper correspondence from the bank. 

However, I am now in a position that I need a proof of address. Is there a document that I can get printed at a branch such as a statement?

I'd prefer to get it printed at the branch rather than waiting for it to me posted to me. Can you please confirm if this is possible. 

Thanks,
    Damien.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭Gooser14

If you have access to a printer just print off a statement yourself from within 365 online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

RickBlaine wrote: »
    Hi, 

I do all my banking online so I don't receive physical paper correspondence from the bank. 

However, I am now in a position that I need a proof of address. Is there a document that I can get printed at a branch such as a statement?

I'd prefer to get it printed at the branch rather than waiting for it to me posted to me. Can you please confirm if this is possible. 

Thanks,
    Damien.

Thanks RickBlaine for getting in touch to check your statement query.

I'm afraid the Branches would be unable to offer this facility. You will need to have access to a printer to download your estatements.

If you have no direct access to a printer, perhaps you could check with your local library, it's likely they can help with the printing.

Any further questions please feel free to come back to us.

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement