Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund for Gas Boiler Repair Service

Options
  • 15-10-2019 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have an issue in that the 2 nest's I got installed are not activtating the boiler. I rang the home service team and explained the issue and had someone from the gas boiler service repair team call today. I had organised for a family member to be at the house when they arrived and basically the service agent only spent a few minutes in the house and said he just repairs boilers and there was nothing he could do which is fair enough. But he didnt rule out the boiler being at fault as he didnt check it in detail and now I'm going to have to organise for an electrician or someone else to look into the issue (and hopefully its not boiler related). So i would appreciate a refund as I basically paid 89 euros for nothing.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi kaisersose77, 

We regret to read this. 

Can you please send us a private message with your account details?

We will need the following:
    - Your full name
    - Your account number
    - Your address
    - Your contact number
    - Confirmation that you are the account holder (Yes/No)

We will then liaise with our colleagues in the Home Services department. 

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

Advertisement