Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extreme weather in Rush

Options
  • 15-10-2019 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭

I got a whats app last night which showed extreme weather in Rush. A twister up in the Lays which is up past Hayestown. I didn't think it was so bad yesterday, got a bit of a soaking but today I saw the damage and it was a blessing no one was injured. It lasted 2/3 minutes with torrential rain and stuff flying about.

There was serious damage to a block of glasshouse with glass ending up in surrounding fields. Lots of glass left in the glasshouses but a huge amount strewn all over the crops. The block it hit has herbs in it so is worked a few days a week.

Anyone else have this type of weather. Footage may be on Rush needs you facebook page.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

There were reports of a brief twister in Howth two mornings ago. Produced a big rain dump and relocated and damaged all sorts of stuff.

Advertisement