Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

resale tickets on ticketmaster.ie

Options
  • 15-10-2019 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭

Are resale tickets on ticketmaster.ie safe to buy...i am looking to buy a ticket...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

A friend of mine bought resale tickets and the T/M fee was €29 on top of face value, cheaper than Viagogo but 15% T/M fee on top is a bit high imo.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

They're safe, I picked up resale tickets for a gig in the Olympia and didn't encounter any problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,452 ✭✭✭MfMan

Are they picked up in person, or downloaded via the web site? Looking at something currently...

I was able to get my ticket in my Ticketmaster account.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭thebourke

ok so you can get an eticket then?

• Advertisement

Ya, eticket and PDF you can print at home.

Advertisement