Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reporting Chips Lovell

Options
  • 16-10-2019 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭

I want to report Chips Lovell, by over stepping his mark as mod.

He is requesting I don't post again in the near misses thread on cycling because I replied to a post that had nothing to do with near misses.

I would have no problem with the warning, if he/she had given a warning to all the others on the thread also.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

This forum is for disputing cards or bans, not complaining about moderators or moderation

Are you disputing your yellow card? If so have you attempted to resolve this directly with the mod?

If not, I will move this thread to Help desk, but again would ask if you have attempted to resolve this issue directly with the mod?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

No response in nearly 6 weeks - closing and marking resolved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement