Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone help sort/configure EPG program

Options
  • 16-10-2019 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi All,

Looking for help again.

I have a Sab Unix triple tuner and yesterday I loaded 2 backups, system and image, as my recording feature was misbehaving. However when this was complete I discovered that as per usual I didn’t have access to all the free channels i.e. Film4+1 was missing for one, in the Movie section there were N/A records, again I find this typical. Consequently I had to carry out a full scan to pull in all the channels. When this finished I now have to manually populate the likes of the movie epg with Film4 +1 and also add it into the General channel EPG. Also the Film 4+1 doesn’t go into the General EPG where I’d like it to go based on original listing data ie Film 4 =300 and Film 4+1 =301, instead I have Film 4 =300 and Film 4+1 =1008.

So my question is can anyone tell me a procedure to avoid all this hassle, so that my database is sequential and ideally would not have N/A entries.

Regards
    Ken

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Is it an enigma2 box ??

If so I find https://echannelizer.com/ priceless for helping me manage my box channels (& bouquets), where I have 2 sats and saorview

You can drag and drop to move around channels, and easily remove blank lines

• Registered Users Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Stuxnet wrote: »
    Is it an enigma2 box ??

If so I find https://echannelizer.com/ priceless for helping me manage my box channels (& bouquets), where I have 2 sats and saorview

You can drag and drop to move around channels, and easily remove blank lines

Plus 1 for echannelizer...

Advertisement