Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amiko Mini Combo

• 16-10-2019 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hi all, looking for some help.

We have a free to air Amiko Mini Combo box. A few weeks (months) ago we lost RTE 1 (+1, JNR and be3) and Channel 4 +1 and Film 4 +1.....No big deal. However, Monday night, ITV started freezing and loosing signal intermittantly. This extended to other channels but not all of them. Then last night i turned on the tv and had lost even more.

I've rescanned the box several times - no difference. We've no Film 4, Channel 5, RTE One, ITV2 plus alot others and the rest like BBC are freezing and coming in and out of signal.

Has anyone any idea? Not a big tv watcher but have my regular programmes I like, as prehistoric as that sounds.

Thanks in advance

Advertisement