Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Credit card

Options
  • 16-10-2019 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi, I've had an aer credit card for a few months and have spent more than 5000eur to get the free flights, booked it up to my aer card, received the text message confirming I qualify for 2 free fares. However on the aer card portal it says 0 free fares, and none of the Avios I have have been credited to my account. Is there someone I can contact about this, or any help you can give me here? Thanks in advance for your help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Thanks skillbane for checking this here with us.

You can login on the link here and check with Advisor. They also have a chat function on the top right of the link and they can look into this and resolve for you.

We hope the information helps,

Many thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 18 skillbane

Thanks Alison, 

I checked with Avios via that link and they said there is nothing they can do... Avios etc. must be credited through the credit card vendor...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Thanks skillbane for checking back with us.

May we ask if it's been over 6 weeks since the flight departure dates as it can take this length of time for the points to update?

Many thanks
    Alison

Hi Alison, sorry, I don't understand. There were no flights... this is just credit card expenditure on the aer card...

bump

Would appreciate if someone could get back to me on this, even with just a number to call

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Skillbane,

Thanks for linking back in with us and apologies for the delay in responding to your query.

You can certainly raise this with our Credit Card team. If you are registered for Banking 365 then you can log in through the web browser on your phone/PC and go to Service Desk. Once there you should see a facility to "Ask a Question" and our credit card team will look into this for you.

Alternatively you can certainly call our credit card services team on 1890251251 and they will be happy to help.

Many thanks,
    Kat

great, thanks Kat!

Advertisement