Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luigi's Mansion 3

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,590 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I playing it only ten minutes at a time and it's lots of fun.
    Really enjoying it.
    I read the Edge review and there's little there I would disagree with, but the 7/10 does seem a little harsh, perhaps it better deserves an 8/10.
    Ignoring the score and just reading the review, it certainly is a recommended title for the system, especially if it's the first time in an age, or just the first time.
    If and when I finish it I might go back and playthrough the original on my Gamecube and then the second one, which I have never played, on the 3DS.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,509 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I have a soft spot for Dark Moon, because there are distinct levels (and incentives to go back and replay them).

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Len_007

Any one managed to invert the y axis?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Really enjoying this now, some of the later levels are very imaginative and hard!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Still haven't got my preorder.
    Money on hold on my paypal account still.

I assume its gone out of stock. Nintendo support just tell me it'll come back in stock but won't give me a date.

Has anyone experience of this? Will I ever get my Luigi lamp??

• Advertisement

Raging...

Due to the overwhelming popularity of Luigi's Mansion 3 Luigi & Polterpup Collector's Edition Figurine it has unfortunately become out of stock.

Regrettably we have had to cancel this item from your order and we apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

The_B_Man wrote: »
    Raging...

Is that the keyring that came with pre-orders or the lamp? If it's the former, I might have my one lying around here.

I've only the one and two competitive nieces so I can't give it to them :)

No I went all out for the lamp, unfortunately.
    I learnt me lesson after missing out on the Mario Kart trophies, so now I always go for the fancier pre-orders!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Anyone else feel like Scarescrapper has got more difficult since the game update for DLC this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Groovigi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭munsterdevil

Bought this and traded it in after 4 floors, very repetitive and boring I felt.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

currently 33% off in the e-shop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

I enjoyed it. Some of the levels are very clever, some are tough as hell. But overall I enjoyed it. And it's definitely one of the best looking games on Switch.
    Traded it in for €32 after I was done. Think I bought it online for around €50. Definitely got €20 worth of enjoyment out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭itsa_me_mario

I enjoyed it. Some of the levels are very clever, some are tough as hell. But overall I enjoyed it. And it's definitely one of the best looking games on Switch.
    Traded it in for €32 after I was done. Think I bought it online for around €50. Definitely got €20 worth of enjoyment out of it.

This game never clicked for me. I always wanted to try a Luigi Mansion game, and got this. Think I need to give it another go or sell it (thank you physical game). Think I got to the 3rd floor ... the Chef/Kitchen boss.

• Administrators Posts: 53,762 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I have it, I'm on the 5th or 6th floor and well bored now.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭plibige

Can completely understand people saying it didn't click for them. It took me until the 7th or 8th floor to really get into it. I enjoyed it up until that point, but the flow really up a notch. And some clever puzzles and use of equipment happens post this point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭itsa_me_mario

plibige wrote: »
    Can completely understand people saying it didn't click for them. It took me until the 7th or 8th floor to really get into it. I enjoyed it up until that point, but the flow really up a notch. And some clever puzzles and use of equipment happens post this point

Ok thanks ... Will get it out at Halloween ! And give it another go.

Advertisement