Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDC World Darts Championship 2019/20

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

we are being told a 90 average is world class and on a par with MVG
    Turner thinks she can win this with a 90 average.
    Some are saying she should be in the premier league

This is so ridiculous its actually funny

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭velo.2010

Amazing!

Chris Dobey in the next round. Lower ranked than Mensur. The expectation is that the run will end at some stage and there will be immense pressure on Dobey to do that - which will be a positive for Sherrock.

The booing sucks and something should be said before the next match.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Both Mesur and Evetts looked like they were gonna cry with all the booing

• Registered Users Posts: 51,829 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

we are being told a 90 average is world class and on a par with MVG
    Turner thinks she can win this with a 90 average.
    Some are saying she should be in the premier league

This is so ridiculous its actually funny

Ah pay no heed and just enjoy the experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

As of now I'm either watching the darts on RT7 with Dutch commentary or on mute.
    Simply unbearable.

• Advertisement

World class finishing - I’ll have a Sunday roast on fallon tomorrow and invest another 10e on her to beat dobey!!!!

well done, nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 8,838 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Probably the handiest 90 quid I'll ever make

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭shockframe

It's like Lisa Simpson crossing the Eliminator at Military School all over again.

How do you top that in 3, 2, 1
    "absolutely, everything's an anti-climax after Fallon"
    Can you blame the crowd
    "not really, reckon they're all booed out"

Or words to that effect

• Registered Users Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭PokeHerKing

All this talk of the crowd lads, any darts I've been to have had mass brawls and pints of drink being thrown into the crowd. A bit of booing is hardly reason to take out the rosary beads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Let's say she wins against dobey, would sky pick her for premier league darts, I hope not as it would be jumping the gun big time

As of now I'm either watching the darts on RT7 with Dutch commentary or on mute.
    Simply unbearable.

if I find the dutch one again tomorrow will send you the link....it far better than listening to thunder thighs turner, pain mardle and the token black guy

• Registered Users Posts: 13,728 ✭✭✭✭briany

velo.2010 wrote: »
    Amazing!

Chris Dobey in the next round. Lower ranked than Mensur. The expectation is that the run will end at some stage and there will be immense pressure on Dobey to do that - which will be a positive for Sherrock.

The BDO treats darts as a sport. The PDC treats darts as sports-entertainment. The rules are little more flexible in the latter case. Proper order isn't really observed if it's standing in the way of good TV, and the PDC obviously think that story can be achieved by having a woman, for the first time, go deep into the WC.

We have to take it for what it is. PDC crowds, the Ally Pally one in particular, have been atrocious for a long time, and probably won't be encouraged to get any better.

But the darts are good, so we're all gonna keep watching.

velo.2010 wrote: »
    Amazing!

Dobey said he wanted Fallon to beat Mensur. Hope he meant it.. You've had a super tourney Fallon, shame it had to end.. Super smashing great... You can't beat a bit of hyperbully

I think its wrong all the hype a woman player is getting for winning a couple of matches.

When the transgender player Mcdine was winning matches the PC Brigade never said anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Timistry

Superb bin, fair play

PsychoPete wrote: »
    Probably the handiest 90 quid I'll ever make

Pete f*cking knew

• Registered Users Posts: 51,829 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I think its wrong all the hype a woman player is getting for winning a couple of matches.

When the transgender player Mcdine was winning matches the PC Brigade never said anything.

Ah Ffs, don’t start this ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,838 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Andrew00 wrote: »
    Pete f*cking knew

Had 11 euro in my PP account so said be worth a shot

Hococop wrote: »
    Let's say she wins against dobey, would sky pick her for premier league darts, I hope not as it would be jumping the gun big time

Well they picked Duzza from relative obscurity, so I'd say it's a nailed on certainty.. In winning those two matches by Fallon, for me it's in the ballpark of what Durrant achieved in the annual televised pub competition

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 Joe Kaine

Anyone else think she's really sexy?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Not sure why anyone is surprised by the Sky super hype, it’s great for ratings hence revenue.

Money talks and sky will pull any lever to maximise it.

Fair play to the lass, she played extremely well.

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭shockframe

Josh Payne looks like he wants to chin someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭bassy

fallon on againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn oh dear me.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Dude, you seem triggered by all this stuff based off your recent posts.

Just enjoy the darts and do what Elsa from Frozen did

'Let It Go'

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭mancduff

Was that the Battle of the Bulge?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

What day is she playing dobey And what price ?

"Best of order from the crowd. What we've come to expect from this venue" Wayne Mardle 2019

Dimitri wins the set with a 105 average and called great darts.....but fallons 90 average was "world class" and on a par with MVG.

do these people think before spouting their nonsense

• Advertisement

Joe Kaine wrote: »
    Anyone else think she's really sexy?

Nope

Advertisement