Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDC World Darts Championship 2019/20

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Yamada looks like he's in the Yakuza. I hope he wins. Meikle is so slow at throwing.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Really enjoyable game this between Humphreys and Wattimena

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Really enjoyable game this between Humphreys and Wattimena

game of the comp so far in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭munster87

When the pressure came on here the standard dropped hugely!

Mardle really is a biased @sshole

He spent the start of the hughes game calling hughes world class, and his bias was a disgrace.

In the final set with zoran one leg up zoran hit a 174 and mardle went silent and refused to acknowledge it, the crowd were silent, and when zoran hit the double more silence.

you could almost hear the joy when zoran missed 8 match darts, and in the end was delighted zoran won, not because I dislike hughes, but having to listen to Mardle a guy that won nothing of note in his entire pathetic career rim the hole of hughes again in the next round would be too much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭bassy

He spent the start of the hughes game calling hughes world class, and his bias was a disgrace.

In the final set with zoran one leg up zoran hit a 174 and mardle went silent and refused to acknowledge it, the crowd were silent, and when zoran hit the double more silence.

you could almost hear the joy when zoran missed 8 match darts, and in the end was delighted zoran won, not because I dislike hughes, but having to listen to Mardle a guy that won nothing of note in his entire pathetic career rim the hole of hughes again in the next round would be too much.

don't forget the dutch open :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Every commentator has some sort of bias, I tune out when Mardles talking ****e, I’ve it down to a fine art now :)

TbL

I wonder if mardle is doing all this rimming of bdo players cos he wants to suck up and has his eye on Des the liars job as chairman of the bdo ?

I wonder if mardle is doing all this rimming of bdo players cos he wants to suck up and has his eye on Des the liars job as chairman of the bdo ?

Doubt even he is that stupid!!

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

I was only joking about that donation to charity lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

Have to agree on mardle, he picks a favourite or narrative and sticks to it no matter how the game is going . Would love Mason an part on comms the only 2 sensible ones

Barney does my head in with his “I’m doing you all a favour by being here” impression.

TbL

barney not going far on this form or lack of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

If barneys loses sky will prob give him a wildcard back in

I will be delighted if the drug cheating, lazy liar gets turfed out here

sc86 wrote: »
    If barneys loses sky will prob give him a wildcard back in

I really hope he loses, he’s had more opportunities/chances than anyone in darts!

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭PHG

Barney looks in pain. Is he unwell?

I will be delighted if the drug cheating, lazy liar gets turfed out here

hardly a drug performance for playing darts,might be a performance between the sheets.

Bye bye Barney

Awaiting the “I’m not finished yet” interview

TbL

Sky will be in tears

• Advertisement

GET IN !!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

bring on the tears......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

And he just walks off

Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

As much as i dont like him its a sad way to finish up for a once great player.
    Should have gone a few years ago with credit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,123 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

One of the greatest of all time deserves more respect

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,965 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Cheerio Barney.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

One of the saddest sights in sport is seeing a legend like Barney bow out too late

And he just walks off

Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

so much for his thank you to the fans.

good riddance to him, the most over rated player in the history of the game.
    A guy that did not win a ranking tv major in 13 years...yes 13 years.
    A guy that got underserved and unwarranted pl spot year after year.
    A proven liar and self confessed drug cheat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,459 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

As the typical casual, 1 time a year watcher, sad to see van Barneveld out for good. Will be weird in 12 months not seeing the name there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Thought Barney looked unwell, hopefully he's alright, sad end to a stellar career

Advertisement