Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDC World Darts Championship 2019/20

Options

Comments

Riquelme wrote: »
    Wonder do Paddy Power have odds on Price chucking a dart at the back of Wright's head tonight?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

mdwexford wrote: »
    One did it in a joking way though, one did it in an aggressive scumbag manner.

Haha grow up will ya. Aggressive scumbag manner is a ridiculous overreaction

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Mardle's pronunciation of Gerwyn is VERY annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

D.Q wrote: »
    Haha grow up will ya. Aggressive scumbag manner is a ridiculous overreaction

Grow up. How does that make sense.

He put his head way too close. Maybe you enjoy that kind of behavior. I do not.
    The man is a low class thug. Being fantastic at darts doesn’t change that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,214 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Price will bully Wright,who will cry about it afterwards on TV .. he's too soft..

Go on,prove me wrong peter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Price could run away with this

Grow up. How does that make sense.

He put his head way too close. Maybe you enjoy that kind of behavior. I do not.
    The man is a low class thug. Being fantastic at darts doesn’t change that.

He comes across as very level-headed and normal in interviews.

If you're equating onstage passion to thuggery, you're a pretty badge judge of character.

Oops thought it was break after 3rd set and came back in to see him 2-0 up in 4th

If you're equating onstage passion to thuggery, you're a pretty badge judge of character.

MVG celebrates and shows passion onstage. He doesn’t cross a line and get in peoples faces though.

I’m judging his character on his Court appearances.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Weird game this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

Wright could run away with this :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

Wrights was more a playful gesture, price attempts to intimidate people, big difference.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

you obviously are not aware of his past then

MVG celebrates and shows passion onstage. He doesn’t cross a line and get in peoples faces though.

I’m judging his character on his Court appearances.

Which court appearances? I can see successful appeals of gamesmanship fines and an article about HIM being violently attacked after a quick Google search.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

you obviously are not aware of his past then

What is his past I'm unaware

Mr Price left and assaulted another man, after which Body punched Mr Price.
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/rugby-player-hospitalised-after-brawl-1886421

• Registered Users Posts: 8,829 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Price is starting to look like its getting warm up there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

PsychoPete wrote: »
    Price is starting to look like its getting warm up there

He looks very edgy and twitchy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭testtech05

Bob Harris wrote: »
    He looks very edgy and twitchy.

Wright in that last leg just as bad. Strange game. Price not playing at all but still somehow hanging in there

• Registered Users Posts: 8,145 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Crowd should be told to cop on. Every time Price goes for a double it starts.

• Advertisement

Outscoring Price by miles.
    Needs to start hitting doubles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Riquelme

Webster looking like a vicar.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,845 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Will be disappointed if Wright doesn't win this.

There's definitely something nasty about Price though. It's not just on stage gamesmanship/persona

• Registered Users Posts: 11,685 ✭✭✭✭klose

That must be the third time price has dropped a dart? Nerves?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,281 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Will be disappointed if Wright doesn't win this.

There's definitely something nasty about Price though. It's not just on stage gamesmanship/persona

Only issue is wright winning is an automatic MVG victory basically, I never thought id see wright get this far, usually shows up for a bit of entertainment for the punters till round 3 and duly returns to his rainbow coloured box till next time.

Not the best game quality wise but plenty of drama and missed doubles. Enjoying it

the only time i want to van gerwen win a final is if he playing price in it.

Only issue is wright winning is an automatic MVG victory basically, I never thought id see wright get this far, usually shows up for a bit of entertainment for the punters till round 3 and duly returns to his rainbow coloured box till next time.

As much as I wanted Wright to win - he won’t -

He misses so much big leg doubles - price has him mentally here and is flying it now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

Wright the superior player but paying for some costly missed doubles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,845 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

True, but I think MVG claiming another title has been on the cards for at least a week now.

I like Wright a lot, but he's too inconsistent and as we're seeing again, has a big problem with the doubles when it counts

Advertisement