Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lycamobile Account Number

Options
  • 16-10-2019 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

Anyone know how to get their Lycamobile account number? I'm looking to switch to GoMo and port my number across but can't find an account number for Lyca anywhere.

I even called them up - I don't think the call centre was limited to Irish customers and the girl hadn't a clue what an account number was.

Anyone ever ported away from Lyca who's had the same issue?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

Lyca is prepay so doesn't have an account number. It's just the phone number and that's it. Select 'prepaid' as the category on gomo site.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TheUnderfaker

Ten Pin wrote: »
    Lyca is prepay so doesn't have an account number. It's just the phone number and that's it. Select 'prepaid' as the category on gomo site.

Thank you for that. I didn't realise that even though I pay by direct debit monthly that I'd be considered a prepay customer. It makes sense though as I can see my "balance" remaining on my online account.

Advertisement