Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest Device - Spec's

Options
  • 16-10-2019 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭

Hi, 

I'm looking to get the Nest device, I understand it is available via Electric Ireland via discount afforded by the carbon credits incentive. 

I wonder could you clarify what is the exact model/version installed (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nest_Learning_Thermostat)? And if a remote thermostat comes with same - as in a different room?

Many thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi 72hundred,

Thank you for getting in touch.
    72hundred wrote: »
    I'm looking to get the Nest device, I understand it is available via Electric Ireland via discount afforded by the carbon credits incentive. 
    We regret any confusion but these are two separate offers.

Electric Ireland offer the 3rd generation Nest for a discounted price of 130 euro along with a free Google Home. You might find this video helpful. You can purchase the Nest here and our colleagues in the Home Services will contact you to arrange installation. Nest Thermostat can simply replace your current wired thermostat on the wall if you have one. If not, it can sit on a shelf using the Nest Stand or be mounted on a wall powered by a USB cable supplied.

In order to avail of any credits for energy efficiency works off your Electric Ireland bill, you would need to apply for the Energy Efficiency Incentive scheme. This means that any work is completed by one of our energy efficiency partners and they inform Electric Ireland to apply a credit off your Electric Ireland. In order to apply for this scheme, you would need to contact one of our energy efficiency partners and they would complete the work. You can find information regarding the qualifying measures and partners here.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement