Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019 Grand Slam of Darts - 9th - 17th Nov

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭bassy

changed hes darts

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

I said it months ago that Price beat Anderson so bad mentally he threw a strop, and part of the reason he kept missing euro tours and players championships.

It shows now.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

His head is gone going for two double tops there.

Kingp35 wrote: »
    His head is gone going for two double tops there.

price has made him his b1tch.

Gerwyn is so much in Andos head, Gary should charge him rent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

Is Russ Bray still officiating? Can’t remember seeing him in a while?

• Advertisement

Degag wrote: »
    Is Russ Bray still officiating? Can’t remember seeing him in a while?

ye

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Dillonb3

2 finalists from 2011 world championship been destroyed tonight. Understand Anderson with age but Lewis has dropped in standard

jackpots best days are long gone...……………………………..

whats he bawling and roaring for when he hits a 180 like your 20 miles behind lol.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Dillonb3 wrote: »
    2 finalists from 2011 world championship been destroyed tonight. Understand Anderson with age but Lewis has dropped in standard

Too many cakes. He's the size of a house. Needs to shift the timber if he wants to get his old form back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭hawkwing

bassy wrote: »
    jackpots best days are long gone...……………………………..

whats he bawling and roaring for when he hits a 180 like your 20 miles behind lol.
    He is more like a €2 winning scratchcard than a jackpot for the past few years.

• Advertisement

hawkwing wrote: »
    He is more like a €2 winning scratchcard than a jackpot for the past few years.

as manley said all those years ago,having it large Adrian ;) the wiley old fox one dart :D

wheres Justin :D

bassy wrote: »
    wheres Justin :D

listening to podcasts with the darts on mute.

Called it yesterday for Price and MVg to both win easily....and so it proves.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,261 ✭✭✭munster87

Dillonb3 wrote: »

Talking of drop in standard, that’s the same year Wes Newton was a quarter finalist!

Too many cakes. He's the size of a house. Needs to shift the timber if he wants to get his old form back.

Not just his weight he's constantly shaking his head when throwing a bad dart

listening to podcasts with the darts on mute.

Called it yesterday for Price and MVg to both win easily....and so it proves.

evening Justin,ya would,nt need to be paul daniels to call mvg v lewis :D

munster87 wrote: »
    Talking of drop in standard, that’s the same year Wes Newton was a quarter finalist!

Year after Andy Hamilton was world finalist :D

looking like a Wright v MVG final

Think Wright will beat Durrant in their semi

Expect MVG to beat Lewis, and Price to Beat Ando, with MVG to make it 18 wins on the spin against Price in the semi.

Then MVG to own Wright yet again in the final.
    I hope I am wrong, and MVG does not win and is not in the final .

looking more likely now

He wasn't exactly a 100m athlete when he won his Worlds!

Think there is a chance Price will turn MVG in the semi's.... i think he will do it sometime soon anyway. Although MVG was in formidable form tonight.

I think i'm going to back Price in the worlds, odds and draw dependent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

Only Durrant can win it if MvG doesn't. He has the cajones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

I said it months ago that Price beat Anderson so bad mentally he threw a strop, and part of the reason he kept missing euro tours and players championships.

It shows now.

Do you believe everything you say or do you just be dramatic for attention ?
    I enjoy your blog but you dont seam to have a good word to say about anybody , ever.
    Everybody is sh1te and useless , i agree with you on bdo players not been the smartest of people etc
    Your like a wanabe darts eamon dunphy.

Anderson has nothing to prove to anybody , if hes not arsed anymore or injured and finish soon sure so what , i wouldnt be bothered doing euro either if i was him, just like taylor didnt bother, he has his money made and won everything there is to win , if price has half the career anderson has he will be doing well.
    To say hes hide from him is silly.
    He was hammered last night because price is a much better player than him right now , nothing else. He played no better or worse last night than he has been playing recently.

Are you just moaning and crying about me just for the sake of it ?

This nonsense about me believing what I say, I predicted Price to beat Ando, as Price mentally owns ando, if you see that as negative that is your problem.Stevie Wonder could see Price owned him.

As for MVG going to destroy Lewis, again a blind man could see that was going to be a no contest.
    You are just whining for the sake of it.
    Oddly others had the same predictions but you had no problem with that.

For the record I actually like Ando, but just because I like him does not mean Price hasn't him beaten mentally...or do you not understand this ?

US2 wrote: »
    Only Durrant can win it if MvG doesn't. He has the cajones.

if price can get past MVG, he is then favorite to win

durrants 87 average not cutting it.......4-1 down

game on now....5-5

• Registered Users Posts: 12,703 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

This is appalling muck. MVG or Price will hammer either of these

Ally Dick wrote: »
    This is appalling muck. MVG or Price will hammer either of these

MVG and Price's B-game is better than this,
    Would like Price to beat MVG if only to mix things up a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,703 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Durrant won't get away with his old BDO inaccuracy in here

Ally Dick wrote: »
    Durrant won't get away with his old BDO inaccuracy in here

even with 23 missed doubles already from Wright, he is miles clear the better player

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

Are you just moaning and crying about me just for the sake of it ?

This nonsense about me believing what I say, I predicted Price to beat Ando, as Price mentally owns ando, if you see that as negative that is your problem.Stevie Wonder could see Price owned him.

As for MVG going to destroy Lewis, again a blind man could see that was going to be a no contest.
    You are just whining for the sake of it.
    Oddly others had the same predictions but you had no problem with that.

For the record I actually like Ando, but just because I like him does not mean Price hasn't him beaten mentally...or do you not understand this ?

I predicted price to beat him easily also ?
    Ando is playing crap again everybody , not just price so dont see where your going with that , its not as if his game dipped again him , its been crap all year

Advertisement