Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community conference venues

Options
  • 17-10-2019 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if anyone knows of any community type or cheap conference venues anywhere in Dublin? I'm work with a charity (very little funds!!) and we need a space to hold a conference with a main conference hall space for approx 150 delegates and maybe a few break out rooms where we can have workshops.

Has anyone any ideas?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Would a community centre work? I know Donore Ave one has a big sports hall and a few smaller rooms too. Whether they'd have 150 seats is a different question.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭aoifeisabelle

Would a community centre work? I know Donore Ave one has a big sports hall and a half room of smaller rooms too. Whether they'd have 150 seats is a different question.

Thanks for that. I'll have a look in to it!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Schools.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭PhoenixParker

If anyone involved is a member of a professional associations they often have facilities available to their members that can be booked at a discount rate.

Advertisement