Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deer Hunting Permissions

• 17-10-2019 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Quick one for ye..

If you have permission and a license for deer in a local forrest and a buddy in another part of the country wants to go hunting on his permission and the landowner is happy enough he takes me..

Am I legally allowed to hunt there or am I only allowed on the specific land I was approved for on my license?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

CorkCBR6 wrote: »
    Quick one for ye..

If you have permission and a license for deer in a local forrest and a buddy in another part of the country wants to go hunting on his permission and the landowner is happy enough he takes me..

Am I legally allowed to hunt there or am I only allowed on the specific land I was approved for on my license?

Where ever you want as long as you have landowners permission.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭ayagerard

CorkCBR6 wrote: »
    Quick one for ye..

as long as you have a licence from the npws for deer hunting in the state ,
    permission to hunt on the land from the owner you are good to go
    by permission i mean verbal or written first hand from the owner
    not second hand or hearsay from a third party work away anytime at all wont cut it with the law

Advertisement