Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Hotspot - IOS 13.1.3

• 18-10-2019 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I have suddenly encountered problems with my Personal Hotspot connecting to my Laptop (was fine previously). Now it connects but shows an error and says unidentified network, no internet access. IT support at work seemed to try many things on the laptop but to no avail. It's an Iphone XR with IOS 13.1.3. Any ideas would be appreciated please! Just to note the hotspot works fine with other devices (phones and colleagues laptops) so it does appear to be a problem on my laptop.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭Cerco

SoundS like a security issue with the laptop. Can you switch off your security software temporarily for a quick check?
    Maybe get your IT support team to try it.

Advertisement