Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nick Cave 3Arena Fri May 8th 2020

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Scribbler100

I missed seeing him play in Kilmainham in 2018 as I broke my ankle a couple of weeks before the gig. Had really been looking forward to seeing this concert, even if it had to be postponed for nearly a year. Fully concur with the "F*ck it anyway" sentiment. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

I missed seeing him play in Kilmainham in 2018 as I broke my ankle a couple of weeks before the gig. Had really been looking forward to seeing this concert, even if it had to be postponed for nearly a year. Fully concur with the "F*ck it anyway" sentiment. :(

I missed out on first batch of tickets for Kilmainham and got tickets for Ty Segall instead. Of course more tickets went on sale. Had seen them at most Irish gigs. Alas, not this time around either.

Advertisement