Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeep stolen in portmarnock and tools. When is Balbriggan market on

Options
  • 18-10-2019 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hi
    My jeep are tools were robbed this morning. Can anyone tell me when Balbriggan market is on and is there any other places around that sell stolen tools

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

Fairyhouse is another one.

Keep an eye on Donedeal too for the jeep as that happened my car a few years ago. They'll switch up the plates.

Hope you recover them back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Homer

Pretty sure balbriggan market is Sunday mornings. Will be passing there later and will check.

<Mod snip> Edited to remove unacceptable racist terms. Think carefully before posting in this forum again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭careless sherpa

One of the biggest markets for stolen tools in the country is in clougher in Co fermanagh just across the border from cavan. Is beside wattles bridge where the double bomb was a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Clara market every Sunday.
    A lot of stuff recovered there down the years.
    Worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Homer

Yeah so check balbriggan market on a Sunday morning if you’re looking for your stolen tools. Maybe they were culturally appropriated. Who knows? Maybe the tool fairy ran away with them.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Homer you were told to think before posting again - now you have an official warning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 skerritpaul

Balbriggan market is a cert Homer. 90% stolen property

• Registered Users Posts: 2 skerritpaul

Balbriggan market opens at 8 officially but if you get there at 5.30 on a Sunday morning, you can get your pick of the freshly robbed stuff

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

This thread was about a specific stolen jeep, and I hope the OP has gotten it back. Adding remarks about Balbriggan market in general at this stage contributes nothing so I'll close the thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement