Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland MasterCard Verification

• 18-10-2019 2:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

Lads this is driving me nuts.

Trying to make a payment on Ticketmaster and keep getting this secure code verification crap.

Tried looking for secure code set up but no joy.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

https://www.bankofireland.com/help-centre/3d-secure/3d-secure-faqs/#panel3
    When purchasing online from a participating retailer and authentication is required, you will be brought to a 3D Secure Payment Screen. You’ll be prompted to enter a one-time passcode sent to your mobile phone by SMS text message. You have a number of attempts and set amount of time(within 5 minutes) to enter the passcode correctly. If you do not enter the passcode correctly, you will be unable to complete your online purchase.

Check the default registered mobile number with your Bank of Ireland account. With the introduction of PSD2, two factor login and other purchases will require an extra one time code that is sent via SMS to your mobile number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭BullBauld

advertsfox wrote: »
    https://www.bankofireland.com/help-centre/3d-secure/3d-secure-faqs/#panel3

Check the default registered mobile number with your Bank of Ireland account. With the introduction of PSD2, two factor login and other purchases will require an extra one time code that is sent via SMS to your mobile number.

Yea my mobile is up to date and I receive texts from BOI.
    It's when I try to verify MasterCard not just throws it back at me saying it could not be verified.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

BullBauld wrote: »
    Yea my mobile is up to date and I receive texts from BOI.
    It's when I try to verify MasterCard not just throws it back at me saying it could not be verified.
    Then it's best to call them, just in case you are currently under fraud protection etc. Call our 3D Secure team on 0818 200 370, or +353 1 2500370 if you’re calling from abroad.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭NutmegGirl

I’ve just bought 2 tickets in Ticketmaster with Mastercard and after a few seconds it just ignores the verify screen and tells you the tickets are purchased
    It’s always been like that for me since I changed the card on the system from Visa which was v tedious
    I used have desperate problems with Visa and lost numerous tickets over this which is why I changed. No problems since

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,479 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

advertsfox wrote: »
    Then it's best to call them, just in case you are currently under fraud protection etc. Call our 3D Secure team on 0818 200 370, or +353 1 2500370 if you’re calling from abroad.

So call them on 01 250 0370 from Ireland, don't get ripped off by that 0818 number.

• Advertisement
Advertisement