Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you report a censorious fascist Moderator?

• 18-10-2019 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

I had a post deleted in the politics forum, entirely removed with no notice or explanation, just disappeared.
    I re-posted the same post because I had no idea where it had gone and received a ban. I can't do what is suggested in your flow chart because the mod is now suggesting that I am not a new poster or something.
    This guy is off his barney and I can't wait to block him because he clearly has an agenda.
    How do I sort this out?

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,989 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Please read the DRP process set out at the head of the forum

The first point I would raise is you will get nowhere with an attitude like that towards the moderator. I'm closing this thread, but if you do wish to have the opportunity to start a formal appeal again please first attempt to resolve this directly with the mod in question. If that fails I would suggest you give a little more thought as to how you may wish to present your case here, as if it's anything remotely like your OP in this thread your appeal will progress no further

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement