Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Virgin Media Increase for Broadband

• 19-10-2019 2:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Hello,

Got an email today from Virgin Media about a monthly price increase of €3.50 for Broadband.

Not sure if this applies to all packages or a select few, perhaps you can elaborate in your reply.

We must have the most expensive broadband in Europe now fore sure, twice the average European cost I believe.

I have a 30mb connection so if this is €3.50 for all speeds then I am getting hit harder than those with higher speeds.

Rip Off Ireland, alive and well. I thought we had a regulator for this sort of thing.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Got my email today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Me too, I got rid if their TV package because they had becomve so expensive, saving 30 a month. They've been jacking up the cost of BB for the last 5 or more years because so may people were dropping the TV service. I'll see who I can switch to. I reckon with a little work I can save 200 a year.

Simple plan is to put in a mesh wifi network then have everything on that or wired, all I'd have to do then in change provider every year to keep the cost down, there would be zero setup at home just plug in the a new router disable their wifi and keep using the exisitng one at home.

Advertisement