Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    So if she is right we kill a baddy..

If she is wrong we kill the one goody who can protect villagers from poison. If she is wrong and bad, we also have killed the one goody who could of given our poisoned villagers a chance tomorrow.

It's a fair point but Orla appears on the level, she came out with no pressure to hand us a wolf (according to her story) Vernon then rolls back as a result. Of the two who do you believe? Your massively in the good pile after last night so I'm inclined to trust your gut on Tegan but Vern and Orla, one is lying for sure IMO

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

So if she is right we kill a baddy..

If she is wrong we kill the one goody who can protect villagers from poison. If she is wrong and bad, we also have killed the one goody who could of given our poisoned villagers a chance tomorrow.

I’m happy for you guys to take me out tonight to see how I flip

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    this is how to encourage people to engage with you alright. Ignore their responses to you, then attack them for wanting a response before they do more work on your theory

and it was work - you could easily have identified the single error yourself, but instead accused me of manipulating votes on a lynch you unilaterally overturned. you also ignored me when I said that i'd done a mini-ISO on Regan and i had a different conclusion

i get that you're frustrated, and i think tegan is potentially wolf cub, but i'm not in the mood for going down a rabbit hole with you ignoring me then lashing out

NOt a wolf cub not a jester not a wolf

A villager

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I’m happy for you guys to take me out tonight to see how I flip

But there is a scenario where you and Vernon are good. .

Looks like the village wants to lynch Vernon, so be it . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Sorry Henry, I cant do everything on my own and cant oversee the correction of everybody's mistakes, I dont have a team of people around me to help share the load. . Your refusal to still even discuss what I have said has been noted . .

omg. I asked someone to check it. abi's was wrong too but i don't see you eating her. you're ignoring me, then demanding that people respond to you. and when i do respond, you ignore it if it's not the response you want.

you're honestly wrecking my head conor - do you have a real wish for vernon NOT to be a wolf because that means that you overturned a wolf lynch?

• Advertisement

But there is a scenario where you and Vernon are good. .

Looks like the village wants to lynch Vernon, so be it . .

There is, but we’ve landed in situations before where we didn’t take people out when we had the numbers to do so and it totally ****ed the village. No matter what there’s a question mark over both of our heads now and if we get down to the end no one will be sure if we can be trusted or not

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    It's a fair point but Orla appears on the level, she came out with no pressure to hand us a wolf (according to her story) Vernon then rolls back as a result. Of the two who do you believe? Your massively in the good pile after last night so I'm inclined to trust your gut on Tegan but Vern and Orla, one is lying for sure IMO

I think theres a chance they are both telling the truth or one is lieing. I think the village needs to take up the baton on this because my own thoughts are tired and obviously nobody concurs with my sentiments. I dont want to spend the day hijacking the thread anymore.

Self appraisal would have me take a back seat to reflect on my thoughts and see if I can assess what happens between now and Lynch. Ive threatened to take a break for awhile, I am gonna try and take that advice . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

this is how to encourage people to engage with you alright. Ignore their responses to you, then attack them for wanting a response before they do more work on your theory

and it was work - you could easily have identified the single error yourself, but instead accused me of manipulating votes on a lynch you unilaterally overturned. you also ignored me when I said that i'd done a mini-ISO on Regan and i had a different conclusion

i get that you're frustrated, and i think tegan is potentially wolf cub, but i'm not in the mood for going down a rabbit hole with you ignoring me then lashing out

Nobody else has said they had a role that only came into effect after a few days right? I think that does happen but it is also a way I could imagine a conversion happening. Especially in a big game with so many roles its hard to rule out conversions but would it have been announced? I dunno if it always is

Tegan WW wrote: »
    NOt a wolf cub not a jester not a wolf

A villager

I 100% believe you are not the jester.

I 100% believe you are not the jester.

:pac::pac: funny not the other things either

• Advertisement

forgot to mention i am villager

Isla WW wrote: »
    Nobody else has said they had a role that only came into effect after a few days right? I think that does happen but it is also a way I could imagine a conversion happening. Especially in a big game with so many roles its hard to rule out conversions but would it have been announced? I dunno if it always is

My major issue with Tegan is that she waited 3 days for a role, and the one she's told us is just... meh.

I'd be seriously peed off if i'd managed 3 days and didn't get something juicy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Patrick WW wrote: »

I agree with you.

I just don't trust you, and wish it was someone else making this point.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

I think we absolutely have to take out all three as soon as possible.

Orla
    Vernon
    Tegan

Tegan should have been lynched but was overturned. The longer she's left alive the more conversation we wast on her.
    Vernon has clearly come out at the most opportune time to explain himself, thus making him even more culpable. He needs to go as another potential lynchee who will take up too much conversation.
    Orla has to kill someone each day. Chances are, they are a villager. Which we do not need. She has to go to keep the village numbers up.

I think theres a chance they are both telling the truth or one is lieing. I think the village needs to take up the baton on this because my own thoughts are tired and obviously nobody concurs with my sentiments. I dont want to spend the day hijacking the thread anymore.

Self appraisal would have me take a back seat to reflect on my thoughts and see if I can assess what happens between now and Lynch. Ive threatened to take a break for awhile, I am gonna try and take that advice . .

I don't know if nobody concurs but maybe your main target might be their secondary one. My FFA is definitely weighted this time with Tegan firmly no.2 but I honestly have to recheck who is alive sometimes in this game. I almost forgot our Jester was playing for a while before she died for example and fear who else might slip by

I think we absolutely have to take out all three as soon as possible.

Orla
    Vernon
    Tegan

Tegan should have been lynched but was overturned. The longer she's left alive the more conversation we wast on her.
    Vernon has clearly come out at the most opportune time to explain himself, thus making him even more culpable. He needs to go as another potential lynchee who will take up too much conversation.
    Orla has to kill someone each day. Chances are, they are a villager. Which we do not need. She has to go to keep the village numbers up.

Agree converssation wasted as I am village

Lynch me tonight and list the apologies after about how wrong ye weare then examine the group that insisited on lynching me

Subs were not announced, so I can see a situation where conversions are not announced.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

So you reckon two evils were on (R)Tegan on night two, three if Vernon does flip bad, including Senan jumping on in the last minute?

Agree converssation wasted as I am village

Lynch me tonight and list the apologies after about how wrong ye weare then examine the group that insisited on lynching me

You'll get no apologies from me. You've done nothing to help the village. and you're wasting peoples' energy. If you're good, you should have made it more clear with your play rather than just continuously argueing your innocence with no evidence or help to find the wolves.

Eva WW wrote: »
    So you reckon two evils were on (R)Tegan on night two, three if Vernon does flip bad, including Senan jumping on in the last minute?

i'm not convinced that there's not 2 wolf teams.

There are 2 kills every morning.

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »

I'd say we'll be lucky if one of Vernon and Tegan is a wolf. But, if we don't kill them, we'll be in a worse position because we'll be having these discussions for days.

My major issue with Tegan is that she waited 3 days for a role, and the one she's told us is just... meh.

I'd be seriously peed off if i'd managed 3 days and didn't get something juicy.

She also tried to play it off as a game changing role that would have the wolves wanting to take her out but its not really. Changed her tune quick enough though when it was pointed out.

Maybe could claim trying to draw a kill but i dunno if that happens as much in a game with no NRVs

Wait who's real poisoned?

She also tried to play it off as a game changing role that would have the wolves wanting to take her out but its not really. Changed her tune quick enough though when it was pointed out.

Maybe could claim trying to draw a kill but i dunno if that happens as much in a game with no NRVs

Didnt change any tune.

I have always stated what the role is.

Didnt change any tune.

I have always stated what the role is.

Went from talking about how the wolves wouldn't want to keep you around as you could block them from their BR to saying your power wasn't all that.

Went from talking about how the wolves wouldn't want to keep you around as you could block them from their BR to saying your power wasn't all that.

no Actually i said someone else reffered to my power as aquaman power. I can get person stoned block them from backroom and block their night action have said that all along

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Can someone catch me up please?

no Actually i said someone else reffered to my power as aquaman power. I can get person stoned block them from backroom and block their night action have said that all along

I repeated it sarcastically when speaking to other pity it didnt come through

Wait who's real poisoned?

Vernon. He said earlier he already has the order in to cure himself. Wasn’t too concerned to wait and see if it was Frank was really poisoned

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Can someone catch me up please?

Me Vernon and Regan all need to be killed. Just trying to decide on which order :D

Advertisement