Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Me Vernon and Regan all need to be killed. Just trying to decide on which order :D

Im happy to go first as they deserve to lose a villager

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Vernon. He said earlier he already has the order in to cure himself. Wasn’t too concerned to wait and see if it was Frank was really poisoned

oh yeah thanks.

Right. Can I suggest we park the Vernon/Orla and Tegan discussion for now, and see if there are any other red flags to be discussed. If we waste time continueing these conversations, we're only hurting ourselves. I think we all know the three of them have to die regardless.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I agree with you.

I just don't trust you, and wish it was someone else making this point.

You need to get over me calling out your FFA, I stand by it! Isla and me are in a backroom and she'd highlighted you as potentially dodgy, it was only when I seen the ffa I thought it was weak and still do, I've moved on from it, so should you!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

oh yeah thanks.

Right. Can I suggest we park the Vernon/Orla and Tegan discussion for now, and see if there are any other red flags to be discussed. If we waste time continueing these conversations, we're only hurting ourselves. I think we all know the three of them have to die regardless.

I don't want to kill off Orla, but happy to thrash that out when the time comes.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Ok Patrick , Isla..... are you certain you are lovers?

You are explosive and share a backroom yes? Any further detauls?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

What kind of villager says

they deserve to lose a villager

by the way this was your response to Conor wondering why you thought you'd be munched today

Tegan WW wrote: »
    well i presume they wont like being blocked out of room or not being able to use their power on a nightly basis

Then later more than once refered to it as meagre

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I voted for Derry and used my meagre power against Senan as I said he was evil

Brendan WW wrote: »

By the way Im not doubting you, but you are certain you are lovers...... youre not just assuming cause you share a backroom?

Gave loads of details earlier. Anything specific you would like to know beyond that?

Yep explosive lovers sharing a backroom.

We've had the backroom since the very start, we were both a little sceptical of each other but we are "explosive lovers"

You can look back, early doors Isla responded to me spelling out Wendy in the first 5 words, we did it incase Isla or me was under pressure and not around to verify each other. She also put me forward for the peek that Dessie had cause we obviously had the backroom. Other than that, what do you want to know?

By the way Im not doubting you, but you are certain you are lovers...... youre not just assuming cause you share a backroom?

Without getting into backroom stuff, it's clearly laid out for both of us, no ambiguity really! Happy to answer questions but I'm not sure what else there is to answer

• Advertisement

Ive been sharing a backroom with someone.

I was never told I was a lover, but i assume I was.

Im good and Ive not been told the other guys alignment. They claim good and Ive trusted them so far, they appears to be up front.

I assumed I was a lover

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    What kind of villager says

by the way this was your response to Conor wondering why you thought you'd be munched today

Then later more than once refered to it as meagre

Yeah I have to it as meagre as taken out of context. IO was laughed off by others who described my power as like aquaman out of water an dtold it wasnt a great power. so sarcastically referred to it as meagre. Try it in context of a long conversation like today.

What type of villager says you deserve it, the type who has gone out of their way to answer honeslty every question and puts forward stuff that is ignored and gets browned off that type so yeah i am a villager ye are all like headless chickens biindly going down a tunnell which ye will realise when i am lynched

Here is some footage of our BR for you
    d9q716d-c8decf51-5a81-4f44-996f-71384eda4d6b.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA0N2NhM2RkLTMzZDQtNGFhZS1iY2Y2LWY3MjEwZTE5ZmFiOVwvZDlxNzE2ZC1jOGRlY2Y1MS01YTgxLTRmNDQtOTk2Zi03MTM4NGVkYTRkNmIuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0._PCPqT_npIIH8-JD4hVMf7_ENbvMOVsM0d-r6JxoyjA

:pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Im good and Ive not been told the other guys alignment. They claim good and Ive trusted them so far, they appears to be up front.

I assumed I was a lover

This is very interesting.

You'll need to give us some more info here

I assumed I was a lover

What, why would you assume and not ask? Like It's crystal clear what we are

I assumed I was a lover

You must have a title to your role? If your bringing this forth are you going to name names? don't have to but your starting something here.

This is very interesting.

You'll need to give us some more info here

Ask away.

They other guy is Craig and Im Tweak. I assumed we were lovers from the episode were they were outed as gay.

Craig says he was also invited into a backroom by someone else but hasnt said much to me about it

Here is some footage of our BR for you
    d9q716d-c8decf51-5a81-4f44-996f-71384eda4d6b.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA0N2NhM2RkLTMzZDQtNGFhZS1iY2Y2LWY3MjEwZTE5ZmFiOVwvZDlxNzE2ZC1jOGRlY2Y1MS01YTgxLTRmNDQtOTk2Zi03MTM4NGVkYTRkNmIuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0._PCPqT_npIIH8-JD4hVMf7_ENbvMOVsM0d-r6JxoyjA

:pac:

I prefer the one where I vomit in your mouth:)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I assumed I was a lover

Very progressive of WW games to have two male lovers . . :pac:

Just out of curiosity, how do you know its a guy, what is his BR name ? (if indeed thats allowed)

Patrick WW wrote: »
    What, why would you assume and not ask? Like It's crystal clear what we are

We did ask, not answered.

• Advertisement

I like to state for the record Ive voted for a wolf the last 2 nights only voted once each night, never switched or voted late.

I prefer the one where I vomit in your mouth:)

Pretty sure Stan is the one doing the vomitting, he had an issue with vomiting around girls in the early seasons.

Ask away.

They other guy is Craig and Im Tweak. I assumed we were lovers from the episode were they were outed as gay.

Craig says he was also invited into a backroom by someone else but hasnt said much to me about it

Craig & Tweak fit but how long have you guys been in a room? If your not even sure of your role title, what have you talked about? exchanged anons I assume as your openly saying who you are on thread to them now anyway.

Has what they said in the BR lined up with on thread?

We did ask, not answered.

Interesting, I didn't expect that tbf, why didn't you ask earlier? Do you know who the other person is, you don't need to reveal just do you trust each other as both being on the level?

Interesting, I didn't expect that tbf, why didn't you ask earlier? Do you know who the other person is, you don't need to reveal just do you trust each other as both being on the level?

I wasjt available with work

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

You need to get over me calling out your FFA, I stand by it! Isla and me are in a backroom and she'd highlighted you as potentially dodgy, it was only when I seen the ffa I thought it was weak and still do, I've moved on from it, so should you!

For what it's worth, I'm reading back over the Derry peek and I'm really happy with your contributions to that whole fiasco.

Long post incoming....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    So Vernon lied about who he heeled. Right so he’s a wolf that hoped the person with the poison wouldn’t come out? Senans last vote last night was to condemn a fellow wolf, not to kill Lucy instead? There’s no angle where Orla and Vernon are good?

Okay doke, as i'm avoiding sending RL emails, i'm looking at a few of your posts. On the above, Senan couldn't kill Lucy with her vote (alone). Votes as follows:

8.50pm

Lucy Wendy Mary Ewan Vernon Orla (5)
    Vernon Isla Oisin Eva Winifred Lucy Henry (6)
    Tegan Fiona Phil Clodagh Barbara Patrick (5)
    Senan Emily Liam Brendan Angus Tegan (5)
    Henry Doris
    Doris Abigail
    Brendan Senan

8.55pm

Lucy Wendy Mary Ewan Vernon Orla Barbara (6)
    Vernon Isla Oisin Eva Winifred Lucy Henry Patrick Tegan (8)
    Tegan Fiona Phil Clodagh (3)
    Senan Emily Liam Brendan Angus Conor (5)
    Henry Doris
    Doris Abigail
    Brendan Senan

Senan left it til last minute to move her vote, but at this point, Patrick and Tegan are already on Vernon so he's doomed. She can move to Lucy, but it's irrelevant. She doesn't know she's dead, so leaves it til the last minute (8.59) to land on her potential fellow wolf.
    Admittedly I pushed Tegan into this move, but if wolves were keeping better track than I was, and if Tegan and Senan are both wolves, Tegan could have jumped to Lucy instead and Tegan and Senan together likely could have taken out Lucy.

Final position (9pm)

Lucy Wendy Mary Ewan Vernon Orla Barbara (6)
    Vernon Isla Oisin Eva Winifred Lucy Henry Patrick Tegan Senan (9)
    Tegan Fiona Phil Clodagh Frank (4)
    Senan Emily Liam Brendan Angus Conor (5)
    Henry Doris
    Doris Abigail

So I don't see both Tegan and Vernon being on the same wolf team with Senan.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Turns out i was very wrong about alot my bad. Who knew a poisner would be a villager role, you think youd just come out with it off the bat also why hide......

Pretty sure Stan is the one doing the vomitting, he had an issue with vomiting around girls in the early seasons.

Craig & Tweak fit but how long have you guys been in a room? If your not even sure of your role title, what have you talked about? exchanged anons I assume as your openly saying who you are on thread to them now anyway.

Has what they said in the BR lined up with on thread?

We have been together since the start. I was told id be sharing a room with someone but it was teased their allignment wasnt good, but wasnt confirmed bad either.

Ive trusted them. I gave my anon name to them and vice versa. Ive no reason to suspect they have lied to me.

Upon seeing your claim as lovers, i think its best to be up front with the group

He said they were Tweek and Craig .

Here is Patrick to explain more
    source.gif

• Advertisement

We have been together since the start. I was told id be sharing a room with someone but it was teased their allignment wasnt good, but wasnt confirmed bad either.

Ive trusted them. I gave my anon name to them and vice versa. Ive no reason to suspect they have lied to me.

Upon seeing your claim as lovers, i think its best to be up front with the group

So your role is... You have a room with him. No title at all?

Usually there is a role title not just character in a room.

Advertisement