Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Turns out i was very wrong about alot my bad. Who knew a poisner would be a villager role, you think youd just come out with it off the bat also why hide......

No one asked. And there was always a chance I could take out a wolf, which I nearly did with Derry. No point in spelling out for the wolf’s who everyone is at the start of the game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    So your role is... You have a room with him. No title at all?

Usually there is a role title not just character in a room.

The role of Neighbour ...... i assumed it was another version of the lovers

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

So your role is... You have a room with him. No title at all?

Usually there is a role title not just character in a room.

There is, and I'd love to hear Brendan confirm what that title is cause that's something I probably should have asked him over the last few days. :pac:

Brendan WW wrote: »
    The role of Neighbour ...... i assumed it was another version of the lovers

tenor.gif?itemid=3455024

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    No one asked. And there was always a chance I could take out a wolf, which I nearly did with Derry. No point in spelling out for the wolf’s who everyone is at the start of the game.

I did.

Could be right about others but this is from one post early on by me on the matter

I feel like one of the heeled poisoned people could be bad. A goodie would have announced they would be heeling someone. Nobody said anything about anyone heeling anyone so im leaning it a wolf action.

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

Our reveal met with crickets

Eva WW wrote: »
    There is, and I'd love to hear Brendan confirm what that title is cause that's something I probably should have asked him over the last few days. :pac:

Well now there is less he has to hide talking about his buddy. Craig or Tweek? :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Its just bit dull, soz! I'm just happy I'm in a real loving couple! :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I'm waiting for the actual reveal!

What do you do? Is there an explosion if one of you dies? Do you take out surrounding buildings?

A backroom? That's it?

• Advertisement

Patrick WW wrote: »

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Okay doke, as i'm avoiding sending RL emails, i'm looking at a few of your posts. On the above, Senan couldn't kill Lucy with her vote (alone). Votes as follows:

8.50pm

Lucy Wendy Mary Ewan Vernon Orla (5)
    Vernon Isla Oisin Eva Winifred Lucy Henry (6)
    Tegan Fiona Phil Clodagh Barbara Patrick (5)
    Senan Emily Liam Brendan Angus Tegan (5)
    Henry Doris
    Doris Abigail
    Brendan Senan

8.55pm

Lucy Wendy Mary Ewan Vernon Orla Barbara (6)
    Vernon Isla Oisin Eva Winifred Lucy Henry Patrick Tegan (8)
    Tegan Fiona Phil Clodagh (3)
    Senan Emily Liam Brendan Angus Conor (5)
    Henry Doris
    Doris Abigail
    Brendan Senan

Senan left it til last minute to move her vote, but at this point, Patrick and Tegan are already on Vernon so he's doomed. She can move to Lucy, but it's irrelevant. She doesn't know she's dead, so leaves it til the last minute (8.59) to land on her potential fellow wolf.
    Admittedly I pushed Tegan into this move, but if wolves were keeping better track than I was, and if Tegan and Senan are both wolves, Tegan could have jumped to Lucy instead and Tegan and Senan together likely could have taken out Lucy.

Final position (9pm)

Lucy Wendy Mary Ewan Vernon Orla Barbara (6)
    Vernon Isla Oisin Eva Winifred Lucy Henry Patrick Tegan Senan (9)
    Tegan Fiona Phil Clodagh Frank (4)
    Senan Emily Liam Brendan Angus Conor (5)
    Henry Doris
    Doris Abigail

So I don't see both Tegan and Vernon being on the same wolf team with Senan.

I love stuff like this, I love me a good well organised list of info like this. .

Do you mind elaborating on your point ? I agree that it looks like Tegan and Vernon dont look like team mates based on this information. Unless of course there was a bunch of wolves up for Lynch and Vernon was the chosen patsy. . Unlikely ? Maybe . .

At 8.54, had Tegan and Senan afterwards voted for Lucy, would she not of been Lynched ? Their votes effectively killed Vernon and also saved Lucy in the process.

Is it also fair to say that when Barbara voted for Lucy there was only 1 vote between Lucy and Vernon and 4 votes between Tegan and Vernon. So what was Tegan afraid of ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Orla WW wrote: »

Fair enough, i just kind of reacted when i saw the post, need to let things settle

Patrick WW wrote: »

It like Gossip hour in South Park! Who was your other potential Neighbor Tweek/Craig?

We haven't done much, except chat about the game.

I was weary at first of his allignment considering the Tweak vs Craig episode.

But Ive nothing to suspect Eva about. She has been up front about who she was on thread as have I.

What do you do? Is there an explosion if one of you dies? Do you take out surrounding buildings?

A backroom? That's it?

source.gif

It like Gossip hour in South Park! Who was your other potential Neighbor Tweek/Craig?

Ive no Clue, Craig aka Eva knows that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

ok. updated list incoming

A backroom? That's it?

To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Our explosive love burns so bright we dimmed their candle?

:pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I love stuff like this, I love me a good well organised list of info like this. .

Do you mind elaborating on your point ? I agree that it looks like Tegan and Vernon dont look like team mates based on this information. Unless of course there was a bunch of wolves up for Lynch and Vernon was the chosen patsy. . Unlikely ? Maybe . .

At 8.54, had Tegan and Senan afterwards voted for Lucy, would she not of been Lynched ? Their votes effectively killed Vernon and also saved Lucy in the process.

Is it also fair to say that when Barbara voted for Lucy there was only 1 vote between Lucy and Vernon and 4 votes between Tegan and Vernon. So what was Tegan afraid of ?

I wasnt afraid of anything. If you look at the conversation Henry suggested I could save myself by moving so I did

• Advertisement

We haven't done much, except chat about the game.

I was weary at first of his allignment considering the Tweak vs Craig episode.

But Ive nothing to suspect Eva about. She has been up front about who she was on thread as have I.

Going to assume you will echo these comments Eva? except it seems you had other options that Tweek did not :p

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

LIVING

Name | Status
    Lucy WW|Peeked as good by Derry
    Henry WW|
    Isla WW| Explosive Lovers with Patrick
    Patrick WW| Explosive lovers with Isla
    Orla WW|Poisoner - Claims good aligned
    Eva WW |Craig/Tweak lover backroom
    Tegan WW| Alleged BR Blocker
    Vernon WW|Alleged Healer - not poisoner
    Conor WW|Alleged Vote Rigger
    Doris WW|
    Clodagh WW|
    Phil WW|
    Ewan WW|Alleged broken alignment seer
    Emily WW|
    Liam WW|
    Brendan WW |Craig/Tweak Lover Backroom
    Fiona WW| Resurrector
    Frank WW |Alleged Seer
    Oisin WW|
    Abigail WW|Died a goody. Ressurected by Fiona. Claims Jesus/Angel
    Angus WW | Had a 10am bullet allegedly
    ||

DEAD

Name | Status
    Winifred WW|Goody

Wendy WW|Dead goodie
    Desmond WW| Dead Goody
    Steve WW| Dead Goody
    Holly WW|Dead Goody
    Gabriel WW| Dead Goody
    Gertrude WW |Dead Goody
    Mary WW| Dead Goody
    ||

Senan WW| Dead Wolf
    Derry WW|Dead wolf

||
    Barbara WW|Munched Jester - thanks wolves :P|meh - zero on babs

Maybe bit easier to read.

Between 8.30 and 8.59 votes:

Nite 1:(6 votes)

Patrick votes Steve,
    Vernon Votes Lucy,
    Brendan votes Phil,
    Liam No lynch,
    Henry vote Lucy,
    Lucy Vote no Lynch

Nite 2: (1 vote)

Only one vote between 8.30 to 9 = Senan at 8.59 on Doris
    This was the rigged vote, did the wolves know votes didnt matter and decide earlier in day therefore no late action or was it just a coincidence?

Nite 3: (7 votes) -

Abigail Vote Doris,
    Conor Vote Senan,
    Patrick vote Vernon,
    Barbary (dead this morning) vote Lucy, killed cause they thought jester or for nearly killing Lucy?
    Tegan votes Vernon ,
    Frank votes Tegan,
    Senan votes Vernon

We know last night was rigged by 2 goodies so baddies didnt have a clue. Is it too simple to suggest that Night 2 voting patterns were so calm coming up to lynch because baddies knew the result ?

Day 2 votes didn't move but R/Tegan was going to be lynched with 8 votes. 2 of those confirmed wolves. Either the wolves didn't care because they knew the result was going to be overturned, or they didn't care because Tegan was village.

If Derry, Senan and Tegan were on the same wolf team, they could have all voted on Vernon to eliminate him (though risky because they'd all be on the same wagon). They didn't need to both stay silent on Tegan.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Our explosive love burns so bright we dimmed their candle?

:pac:

Doesn't one lover usually die 24 hours after the other ?

Having a BR with somebody , no clue of their allignment and so no obvious benefit other then maybe one manipulating another? !

Doesn't one lover usually die 24 hours after the other ?

Having a BR with somebody , no clue of their allignment and so no obvious benefit other then maybe one manipulating another? !

I think there can be different variations but their fates are usually linked.

I don't think Tweak and Craig have claimed lovers though. Neighbors I believe

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Day 2 votes didn't move but R/Tegan was going to be lynched with 8 votes. 2 of those confirmed wolves. Either the wolves didn't care because they knew the result was going to be overturned, or they didn't care because Tegan was village.

If Derry, Senan and Tegan were on the same wolf team, they could have all voted on Vernon to eliminate him (though risky because they'd all be on the same wagon). They didn't need to both stay silent on Tegan.

Im not a wolf

I voted against Derry and ye all said I was mad and I pointed out it was to signal if ye lynched me to look at him.

Then I voted for Senan while using my power on him to block him from backroom and stop his power overnight. I moved at last minute after conversation with Henry

Well with Eva, yes she could be a wolf playing it cool....

I will say she never pushed me to vote for anyone or tried to influence me.

If shed a wolf shes played the long game. I dont suspect her and her play suggests to me shes village

Eva WW wrote: »
    source.gif

I hope the room is at least well decorated.

I think there can be different variations but their fates are usually linked.

I don't think Tweak and Craig have claimed lovers though. Neighbors I believe

We did ask if I died did Craig die as a result..... no response.

We assumed we were a variation of the lovers roles

• Advertisement

Going to assume you will echo these comments Eva? except it seems you had other options that Tweek did not :p

Yeap.

Same as Brendo here, I was told I had a backroom with him, but that I would have to work out his alignment. Obviously, I was very worried bout him, though have backed him up here and there on thread.

He was adamant that we were lovers, and that if he died, I would too. That did worry me (be a good way for a wolf to pocket a villager). But that's the only negative vibe he's given off to me. He volunteered his identity first, he was happy to get out on thread first, and I've been very happy with his posts in the back room.

As for the other thing, while I've expanded on my knowledge with Brendan now, I think I'd rather keep my piece on the side's secret for now.

Advertisement