Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Sorry I know I should be more up to speed but I'm not.

Is Tegans claim he had to wait 3 days to have a one time room block? Thats his power this game

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Liam WW wrote: »

Is Tegans claim he had to wait 3 days to have a one time room block? Thats his power this game

I think so , this is what they said
    Tegan WW wrote: »
    TO ask why block power I was told I was high since ye have worked out I am Towelie and had lost my memory and all would be revealed / returned on day 3. On day 3 I was given a minor power to block access to backroom and use of powers and made that known.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I don't think it is 1 time but the rest seems accurate, and yeah Oisin is another like Doris I almost forgot about.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

no I was told i got high lost my memory wihch would return on day 3. On day 3 I wa sgiven the power or ability to put a name forward so they would be blocked from their back room and block their night actions. It is a daily power, a name is put forward before 9pm and i have the option to change the name during the day

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    I don't think it is 1 time but the rest seems accurate, and yeah Oisin is another like Doris I almost forgot about.

While ive nothing on Oisin to say hes a wolf those out of sight in a game full of roles need to be looked at.

• Advertisement

I'm not sure what to think, waiting 3 days for a role you'd think it'd be something good, or even a re balancing thing.

That being said a room block is fairly powerful if its more then a one off, and probably self resolving in many ways.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

no I was told i got high lost my memory wihch would return on day 3. On day 3 I wa sgiven the power or ability to put a name forward so they would be blocked from their back room and block their night actions. It is a daily power, a name is put forward before 9pm and i have the option to change the name during the day

Am I imagining things or did you also say at some stage that the blocking was only part of your power?

I'm not sure what to think, waiting 3 days for a role you'd think it'd be something good, or even a re balancing thing.

That being said a room block is fairly powerful if its more then a one off, and probably self resolving in many ways.

Towlie has always been a dud character...... sounds like his power is kinda a dud too.

Makes sense logically but I dont believe Tegan.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Am I imagining things or did you also say at some stage that the blocking was only part of your power?

At this stage I don't remember as i have had so many conversations with so many people, regarding different things, I could have in relation to blocking them from backroom and later revealing i can block night action as i did not refer to that at first.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Towlie has always been a dud character...... sounds like his power is kinda a dud too.

Makes sense logically but I dont believe Tegan.

Lynch me lose a villager

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

So here's my problem...

Here are my three piles. I'm happy to completely ignore the village pile for now. I'm happy to lynch or kill in some way, all of the wolfy pile.

It's the Unknown pile that scares the bejaysus out of me. There are so many in there! Hiding, doing nothing on thread to help the village. These are the ones we need to be looking at IMO.

Please do not forget this list.

Villagy

Name | Status

Conor WW|Alleged Vote Rigger
    Henry WW|
    Orla WW|Poisoner - Claims good aligned
    Isla WW| Explosive Lovers with Patrick
    Patrick WW| Explosive lovers with Isla
    Eva WW |Craig/Tweak lover backroom

Unsure

Name | Status
    Doris WW|
    Clodagh WW|
    Phil WW|
    Emily WW|
    Liam WW|
    Fiona WW| Resurrector
    Frank WW |Alleged Seer
    Brendan WW |Craig/Tweak Lover Backroom
    Oisin WW|
    Abigail WW|Died a goody. Ressurected by Fiona. Claims Jesus/Angel

Wolfy

Name | Status
    Lucy WW|Peeked as good by Derry | Unsure. Could be wolf based on Derry peek and soft defending. Has gone terribly quiet.
    Tegan WW| Alleged BR Blocker
    Vernon WW|Alleged Healer - not poisoner
    Ewan WW|Alleged broken alignment seer
    Angus WW | Had a 10am bullet allegedly

Lynch me lose a villager

Convince me otherwise.

So here's my problem...

Here are my three piles. I'm happy to completely ignore the village pile for now. I'm happy to lynch or kill in some way, all of the wolfy pile.

It's the Unknown pile that scares the bejaysus out of me. There are so many in there! Hiding, doing nothing on thread to help the village. These are the ones we need to be looking at IMO.

Villagy

Name | Status

Henry WW|

Unsure

Name | Status
    Doris WW|
    Clodagh WW|
    Phil WW|
    Emily WW|
    Liam WW|
    Fiona WW| Resurrector
    Frank WW |Alleged Seer
    Oisin WW|

Wolfy

Name | Status
    Lucy WW|Peeked as good by Derry | Unsure. Could be wolf based on Derry peek and soft defending. Has gone terribly quiet.

I wish I could get back to making tables instead of being subjected to spanish inquisition. some of your villagers are wolves

DOes anyone wish to know what time I peed at today as I dont think we have covered that

So here's my problem...

Villagy

Name | Status

Henry WW|

Unsure

Name | Status
    Doris WW|
    Clodagh WW|
    Phil WW|
    Emily WW|
    Liam WW|
    Fiona WW| Resurrector
    Frank WW |Alleged Seer
    Oisin WW|

Wolfy

Name | Status

Why is Eva and Myself in different piles?

Asking for a friend

I wish I could get back to making tables instead of being subjected to spanish inquisition. some of your villagers are wolves

If you were in any way useful. you'd be ignoring the inquisition and actually contributing. You haven't. For the whole game. So I've no sympathy for you

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Why is Eva and Myself in different piles?

Asking for a friend

We don't know that you're aligned the same.

Eva has been feeling villagey for me a lot lately. You've been at the bottom of my FFA.

The only reason I've bumped you from wofly is because of Eva's testimony.

If you were in any way useful. you'd be ignoring the inquisition and actually contributing. You haven't. For the whole game. So I've no sympathy for you

Wrong I have but sure ignore it just havent been able today and i dont need sympathy thanks

Wrong I have but sure ignore it just havent been able today and i dont need sympathy thanks

Can you point me in the direction of this?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Im still leaning towards voting Vernon for his lie....

• Advertisement

We don't know that you're aligned the same.

Eva has been feeling villagey for me a lot lately. You've been at the bottom of my FFA.

The only reason I've bumped you from wofly is because of Eva's testimony.

No issue with that.

Hey winny, what did you thing last night bring to light today?

Hey winny, what did you thing last night bring to light today?

Nothing unfortunately. I used it on Tegan to see if she was truthful. But her action was carried out during the day, so I couldn't track her.

And now that It's basically common knowledge...

I'm Kyle Brovlovski the human kite.

I can watch someone each night and see who they visit. Ewan visited Wendy on the night she was poisoned, which is why I pegged him as poisoner.

If I accidentally watch my mother, I lose my power for the rest of the game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

At this stage I don't remember as i have had so many conversations with so many people, regarding different things, I could have in relation to blocking them from backroom and later revealing i can block night action as i did not refer to that at first.

I didnt think you mentioned any other power but what did you mean when you said
    I suppose not sure, maybe because there are so ,many roles they used similar powers for people. I just know Mary didn't mention the extra stuff I have when she mentioned her powers

What extra stuff ?

Incidentally, you are correct in that some powers do overlap, look at me and Wendy, so in terms of the potential for two people with the power, I agree. .

Although there is als0 a potential that wolves also overlap some powers (VIG, Vote manipulator), so I am not sure how to take this.

In a normal game you would usually expect 4-5 wolves. This game has up to 30% more players then the average game, which may mean there are maybe 6-8 wolves ? Is that unrealistic ?

So then the questions is whether there are wolf teams or just one big wolf team. The OP says
    Werewolves have infected a number of the residents and have begun brutally killing those who are still villagers.

Do we take it that 2 werewolves each infected up to three people each or that its just flavor and its one team but "werewolves" is not hinting at multiple teams.

Its very hard not to go for Vernon alright, I just dont see why lie about it.

Although I dont see why you'd lie as a wolf either.

Normally you could resolve it but sure he could be a wolf, with the antidote.

Wait, no one else has claimed antidote.

Derry was poisoned, Derry was healed mod announcement, no counter claim of antidote so its Vernon who has it and he saved a wolf and lied about it.

Actually slam dunk him

Nothing unfortunately. I used it on Tegan to see if she was truthful. But her action was carried out during the day, so I couldn't track her.

I can watch someone each night and see who they visit. Ewan visited Wendy on the night she was poisoned, which is why I pegged him as poisoner.

Tegan has said his power is night time.

just has to be in for 9 but its a night time action isn't it? or is that day time lol **** this stuff is confusing.

Is yours a night time or day time action as it sounds like its the same both have to be in for 9

Eva WW wrote: »
    Im still leaning towards voting Vernon for his lie....

The pretty big wagon on Vern looks like hes being lynched. Im sticking with Ewan. It wont stop the Vern wagon and Im sticking with my gut

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

So here's my problem...

Villagy

Name | Status

Henry WW|

Unsure

Name | Status
    Doris WW|
    Clodagh WW|
    Phil WW|
    Emily WW|
    Liam WW|
    Fiona WW| Resurrector
    Frank WW |Alleged Seer
    Oisin WW|

Wolfy

Name | Status

Think I'd lean on Abigail being village, died as a goodie, if true that role taken was as a doppelganger of ( I think it was ) Wendy? Then took role of Jesus, not yet told us if she inherited role powers or not. In fact as I type this I'd be leaning heavily to village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

so there is another role someone will probably claim later

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=6644021

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    I can block a player from their BR if they have one, for one full cycle.

Mary's description of her power, my extra was blocking night action and it was reuseable

Advertisement