Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I wonder if wolves do have a vote manipulator power tonight (every second night that they have to use) and if they would use it just to f**k with everything and maybe pick off a more preferred target ?.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Can you point me in the direction of this?

yeah as regan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I wonder if wolves do have a vote manipulator power tonight (every second night that they have to use) and if they would use it just to f**k with everything and maybe pick off a more preferred target ?.

There HAS to be some sort of limit to that power though. Otherwise, we literally cannot ever lynch wolves to win.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

If they have it I can't see why they wouldn't use it but I want 1 real lynch to take place. After this long it's only fair

Eva WW wrote: »
    There HAS to be some sort of limit to that power though. Otherwise, we literally cannot ever lynch wolves to win.

That's a good point, but we had at least 2 vote manipulator goodies which means goodies were able to manipulate at least 2 votes in theory. .

• Advertisement

Who Posted?
    Total Posts: 3,125
    User Name Posts
    Henry WW 221
    Winifred WW 212
    Wendy WW 179
    Senan WW 179
    Isla WW 172
    Lucy WW 165
    Brendan WW 147
    Patrick WW 143
    Eva WW 137
    Conor WW 130
    Tegan WW 120
    Regan WW 113
    Orla WW 107
    Vernon WW 100
    Liam WW 97
    Phil WW 86
    Emily WW 68
    Doris WW 65
    Angus WW 62
    Clodagh WW 61
    Oisin WW 58
    Ewan WW 58
    Frank WW 58
    Fiona WW 55
    Derry WW 48
    Desmond WW 41
    Abigail WW 40
    Steve WW 40
    Barbara WW 35
    Holly WW 35
    Mary WW 32
    Necro 21
    Gertrude WW 17
    Gabriel WW 13
    sKeith 4
    LadySkunk 3
    Baggly 2
    Rikand 1
    Show Thread & Close Window

Just wanted to see who the under the radar people are

Nothing unfortunately. I used it on Tegan to see if she was truthful. But her action was carried out during the day, so I couldn't track her.

And now that It's basically common knowledge...

I'm Kyle Brovlovski the human kite.

I can watch someone each night and see who they visit. Ewan visited Wendy on the night she was poisoned, which is why I pegged him as poisoner.

If I accidentally watch my mother, I lose my power for the rest of the game.

Ewan visited Wendy ? I dont understand your power . . How do people visit people ?

Ewan visited Wendy ? I dont understand your power . . How do people visit people ?

Also, who else did you watch?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Fingers crossed for a twist and the no vote counts for nothing and we move onto the next highest character. ie Lucy
    Lucy, you switched your vote at the end I see.
    Good Morning fellow villagers. Are we ready to lynch Lucy now after yesterday’s wasted opportunity?

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29066d04c2f83a8cfda0729d848798c7d0e66f84de&rid=giphy.gif
    Phil WW wrote: »
    Have you been following this afternoon cos I’ve been skimming but won’t get the chance to read back properly till I’m home tonight.

Have Tregan and Mary claimed the same role?
    Tegan WW wrote: »
    Nope mine is different
    Or should I say they're different Both block backroom access but mine also has other effects
    But it’s safe to assume that there are similar type roles in play that are just tweaked a bit to make them different?
    I suppose not sure, maybe because there are so ,many roles they used similar powers for people. I just know Mary didn't mention the extra stuff I have when she mentioned her powers

Here it is. I’m still wondering what extra powers you’re talking about. You block someone meaning they can’t use their role. That’s what you’ve been saying today.

Sorry. I was meant to look at Wendy but there was so many posts lol

Disregard the Wendy ones

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

If everyone is to be believed in this situation "Ewan visiting Wendy" would equal his broken/drunk seer peek on her.

a visit I believe is someone using a power on someone else

Here it is. I’m still wondering what extra powers you’re talking about. You block someone meaning they can’t use their role. That’s what you’ve been saying today.

I explained above

Mary said her was once off and blocked backroom access

I said mine also blocked backroom access but blocked night action and was reusable daily

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    If everyone is to be believed in this situation "Ewan visiting Wendy" would equal his broken/drunk seer peek on her.

a visit I believe is someone using a power on someone else

Pretty much. If anyone uses a night action on someone while i'm targeting them, I'd see that they've visited that person.

I'm not going to come out with who I targeted night one, because it could be useful information later to vet someone

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

I explained above

Mary said her was once off and blocked backroom access

I said mine also blocked backroom access but blocked night action and was reusable daily

Is this two separate actions tho, because night actions generally have to be ordered in a back room!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I didnt think you mentioned any other power but what did you mean when you said

What extra stuff ?

Incidentally, you are correct in that some powers do overlap, look at me and Wendy, so in terms of the potential for two people with the power, I agree. .

Although there is als0 a potential that wolves also overlap some powers (VIG, Vote manipulator), so I am not sure how to take this.

In a normal game you would usually expect 4-5 wolves. This game has up to 30% more players then the average game, which may mean there are maybe 6-8 wolves ? Is that unrealistic ?

So then the questions is whether there are wolf teams or just one big wolf team. The OP says

Do we take it that 2 werewolves each infected up to three people each or that its just flavor and its one team but "werewolves" is not hinting at multiple teams.

Just reading this and the op and realising all these charts need revisiting after each wolf kill because we could have

Glossary Dream Wolf If a werewolf dies, you replace them.
    Glossary Cursed You are a villager until attacked by werewolves, at which time you become a werewolf
    Glossary Lycan You are a villager, but you appear falsely to be a werewolf to the Seers
    Glossary Lycanthrope If the Alpha Wolf becomes the last remaining living Werewolf or is killed you turn into a Werewolf.
    Glossary Minion You are a villager with no speical roles but you are able to work with the werewolves to kill the villagers.
    Glossary Traitor If you survive long enough for all the wolves to die, you will become a werewolf, ready to kill your former teammates in the night

Some of these have never ( so far :) ) been used in Boards WW games but we need to keep them in mind

Is this two separate actions tho, because night actions generally have to be ordered in a back room!

i have no idea being honest i writing it here as put to me by mods.

i am coming across stuff in this game that I havent come across in previous games Winifred so not sure

Who Posted?
    Total Posts: 3,125
    User Name Posts
    Henry WW 221
    Winifred WW 212
    Wendy WW 179
    Senan WW 179
    Isla WW 172
    Lucy WW 165
    Brendan WW 147
    Patrick WW 143
    Eva WW 137
    Conor WW 130
    Tegan WW 120
    Regan WW 113
    Orla WW 107
    Vernon WW 100
    Liam WW 97
    Phil WW 86
    Emily WW 68
    Doris WW 65
    Angus WW 62
    Clodagh WW 61
    Oisin WW 58
    Ewan WW 58
    Frank WW 58
    Fiona WW 55
    Derry WW 48
    Desmond WW 41
    Abigail WW 40
    Steve WW 40
    Barbara WW 35
    Holly WW 35
    Mary WW 32
    Necro 21
    Gertrude WW 17
    Gabriel WW 13
    sKeith 4
    LadySkunk 3
    Baggly 2
    Rikand 1
    Show Thread & Close Window

Just wanted to see who the under the radar people are

Definitely voting ladyskunk and Rikand on their low counts

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Definitely voting ladyskunk and Rikand on their low counts

you forgot Baggly :D

Pretty much. If anyone uses a night action on someone while i'm targeting them, I'd see that they've visited that person.

I'm not going to come out with who I targeted night one, because it could be useful information later to vet someone

So if someone is blocked from their night action, is the blocker also performing a night action for it to happen?

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Just reading this and the op and realising all these charts need revisiting after each wolf kill because we could have

Glossary Dream Wolf If a werewolf dies, you replace them.
    Glossary Cursed You are a villager until attacked by werewolves, at which time you become a werewolf
    Glossary Lycan You are a villager, but you appear falsely to be a werewolf to the Seers
    Glossary Lycanthrope If the Alpha Wolf becomes the last remaining living Werewolf or is killed you turn into a Werewolf.
    Glossary Minion You are a villager with no speical roles but you are able to work with the werewolves to kill the villagers.
    Glossary Traitor If you survive long enough for all the wolves to die, you will become a werewolf, ready to kill your former teammates in the night

Some of these have never ( so far :) ) been used in Boards WW games but we need to keep them in mind

Where are you getting this idea from ?:confused:

glossary in werewolf front page under useful tools

If shes a

Glossary Motion Detector Motion Detecting another player will detect any motion surrounding that player that Night. If they visit someone or were visited by someone else, you will detect motion.

Glossary Tracker Track a player each night. Tracking another player informs you who that player used a Night Action on that night, if any.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

That's a good point, but we had at least 2 vote manipulator goodies which means goodies were able to manipulate at least 2 votes in theory. .

Devils advocate here.

Wendy was good VM

Lets say theres 2 wolf teams.

One could have a VM ....Conor.

Conor swings the the vote to save his buddy..... kills Senan as a result

Just reading the glossary thread to keep in mind what kind of shenannigans Necro and co. could get up to.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I'm here to place cure, vote and apologise again.
    I'm here for about 15mins

Do we know who has real poison me or Frank. I'm willing to take the hit for mistake yesterday, if you all agree Frank is better placed. But then as I said the poisoner gets free reign.

Do we know if they can NOT place an order if I die and can't heal? Do you trust that answer?

That's some train following you Vernon.

That's a rabbit hole for others to explore, I am not touching role glossary's with a barge poll . .

Why do you think there maybe all these different wolf angles ? I mean , what prompted you to go to such potentially complicated levels ? I was just wondering if there was one or two teams, you have gone way deeper . .

I love a good rabbit hole theory but this just makes me feel like you are trying to distract me . . #imalwaysparanoidofpeoplesmotivesinww

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

While I really dont trust Vernon, what are we going to do with Orla.

I really dont get the posion role as a villager one it just makes no sense

Advertisement