Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    There has been 2 kills each morning

One very specifically a munch , one not , certainly in terms of flavor.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    If there is 2 wolf teams would there not be 2 munches

They may be competing for the kill

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Had a feeling you were a watcher alright winifred. One of my favourite roles in the game..a brilliant way to garner information for the village.

It also means ewan MUST be the poisoner. If ewan was the ONLY person to visit wendy and wendy got poisoned....

If orla and ewan both visited wendy, you'd have seen them both

I was watching Ewan and was told he visited Wendy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Someone is gonna have to be nursery school teacher and explain all this cos I haven’t the foggiest right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Orla WW wrote: »
    I’m pretty sure she was watching Ewan not Wendy, and saw him move during the night. Why on earth would I claim poisoner if I wasn’t?

Well I'm not fully caught up.

And in that case winifred should be a tracker, not a watcher, but maybe necro just mixed up the descriptions

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Conor, who would you suggest lynching if we take Tegan and Vernan out of the picture for a minute.

I disagree with your analysis of Tegan, so leave that aside for a second. Other than Vernon, who would you vote for?

But why did Vernon lie?

I nearly didn’t come out last night when I rigged the vote cause if Senan turned up good I thoight the village might lynch me.

Vernon was in trouble, do you think telling the village he healed Derry would help his cause?

Why he healed Derry is more of an issue then Him lieing about it for me.

How would people feel about an Orla lynch?

Either way she has to poison someone tomorrow. And if she's bad and we don't lynch her, Vernon gets munched tonight. If she's good, at least we don't have to worry about her anymore. Then we can turn our sights on the rest.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Rikand wrote: »
    Well I'm not fully caught up.

And in that case winifred should be a tracker, not a watcher, but maybe necro just mixed up the descriptions

Clothes please :eek:

giphy.gif

Brendan did come out which he didnt have to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I was watching Ewan and was told he visited Wendy.

Grand. That's be more of a tracker role, but I digress :) they're more or less the same thing.

I'll take orla at her word so

By the way, 1 major thing has me stuck on Vernon - he didn't save anyone yesterday.

Apparently he can have a placeholder in but over 11 hours, he didn't stick one in for either Wendy or Wini so he healed no one. That's his only job in his role.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Look at it logically guys, if you lynch me tonight my flip doesn’t really tell you that much. There’s still the fact that Vernon lied and can’t be trusted. You then need to use another lynch tomorrow to take him out. Whereas if you lynch him tonight, and I poison myself in the morning, everything’s resolved. I’ve said from the start I’m happy to be shot or lynched tonight and that still stands, but realistically we both need to be taken out. Why use two lynches when we can use 1?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Ah ****. I'm blaming the drugs I'm on

Henry WW wrote: »
    Conor, who would you suggest lynching if we take Tegan and Vernan out of the picture for a minute.

I disagree with your analysis of Tegan, so leave that aside for a second. Other than Vernon, who would you vote for?

Good question. Making pancakes , will try and have a review of my thoughts when I get the chance

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

We can potentially use Orla as a 2nd lynch option if she is on the level, it just seems to be sush a pointless role for a villager to have, I really am struggling to get past this

Look, I'm gonna have to fly off in a minute and I won't be around until after lynch.

Conor, Henry, Eva, Isla, Orla, Abi. what are you thoughts on an orla lynch?

How would people feel about an Orla lynch?

Either way she has to poison someone tomorrow. And if she's bad and we don't lynch her, Vernon gets munched tonight. If she's good, at least we don't have to worry about her anymore. Then we can turn our sights on the rest.

No. If she's good we can use it to resolve someone we think is wolfy.

Why on earth would vernon be munched tonight? The wolves love the chaos over him if he is village, and with orla dead he's essentially nrv

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    There has been 2 kills each morning

Punxy
    Two of which were miiiiine.

Frank WW wrote: »
    Ah ****. I'm blaming the drugs I'm on

Come on now share with the class

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    Look at it logically guys, if you lynch me tonight my flip doesn’t really tell you that much. There’s still the fact that Vernon lied and can’t be trusted. You then need to use another lynch tomorrow to take him out. Whereas if you lynch him tonight, and I poison myself in the morning, everything’s resolved. I’ve said from the start I’m happy to be shot or lynched tonight and that still stands, but realistically we both need to be taken out. Why use two lynches when we can use 1?

Well because the thoughts of a raging poisoner going round for an extra day is pretty scary.

We can potentially use Orla as a 2nd lynch option if she is on the level, it just seems to be sush a pointless role for a villager to have, I really am struggling to get past this

roles don't equal alignment - says in OP

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

You still lied for absolutely no reason.

2 wolf teams may explain this mess

It wasn't for no reason. It was to save my bacon because if I'd said Derry noone would have moved.

Orla cannot be left to poison without anyone to cure.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Brendan did come out which he didnt have to

I meant Conor

No. If she's good we can use it to resolve someone we think is wolfy.

Why on earth would vernon be munched tonight? The wolves love the chaos over him if he is village, and with orla dead he's essentially nrv

If we don't kill her or Vernon, then he's the only one that can heal her victims...

They munch him, then they've got themselves an extra kill.

They know we have to kill Orla anyway, so why not try to get the extra juice out of her.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Can we also please try and remember that I wasn’t really on anyone’s radar. I chose to put myself. Vernon only ousted himself because you were going to lynch him last night. And lied in the process. And didn’t bother his arse to heal anyone yesterday.

roles don't equal alignment - says in OP

**** I read that as well never mind, Stupid me

If we don't kill her or Vernon, then he's the only one that can heal her victims...

They munch him, then they've got themselves an extra kill.

They know we have to kill Orla anyway, so why not try to get the extra juice out of her.

unless he is evil

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Come on now share with the class

Unfortunately I need them all for me
    I'm not in much pain, but just enough to keep it interesting lol

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

If there is 2 wolf teams would there not be 2 munches

Unless each team has to compete for a kill like a task

Advertisement