Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    So Tegan is basically cleared now.

I don't even know any more.

How do you step away from this thing?

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Henry, take a break man, it's only a game, I only asked cause I seen it posted up, I didn't ask you specifically! Relax, you'll give yourself a heart attack

I can't - i'm going to be stuck in this spreadsheet for the night and apparently i don't know how to turn the internet off.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Ok, so you were fishing to see if I had a comparable power.. But that makes you good? Seriously , my heads melted and I’m no good at this stage. Been in a car park for an hour outside Tesco’s trying to just keep up.

Doesn't guarantee it of course. But Gab was the even night vig and he was good, so it would be more likely that the odd night vig was also good as opposed to bad. I can't, of course guarantee that, but let's think logically. Also add to a solid unwavering vote on Semen last night.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

So Tegan is basically cleared now.

She’s not but I’m not wasting anymore time on her. Regardless of whether she is good or bad , I’ve seen people lynched for far less.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Thank ****

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Conor WW wrote:
    She’s not but I’m not wasting anymore time on her. Regardless of whether she is good or bad , I’ve seen people lynched for far less.

The day 2 votes are pretty compelling tbf. But no probs I won't harry you on the point.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Hey oisin how do you feel about being poisioned tomorrow?

Maybe I'm tone deaf because I haven't been on but it's been a good night. We stay vigilant and keep looking for the wolves, but whomever said chill is right. 3 wolves down is really good for weds evening.

Liam WW wrote:
    Hey oisin how do you feel about being poisioned tomorrow?

I would prefer not to but I get the rationale behind it. I think there are better ways to clear me than a death sentence though.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Doesn't guarantee it of course. But Gab was the even night vig and he was good, so it would be more likely that the odd night vig was also good as opposed to bad. I can't, of course guarantee that, but let's think logically. Also add to a solid unwavering vote on Semen last night.

Village with 2 vigs, it’s possible in such a big game. But how can wolves win with generally just one kill a day? What’s the equaliser? Loads of wolves ?

Village gets:

- vote changers x 2
    - 2 vig (if you are right)
    - 2 power blockers (if Tegan is telling truth)
    - 2 people in a room

What do wolves get? Even hypothetically what else on thread can we even see?

We have to be missing something.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    So should we do a vote for orlas posion

Would appreciate it. I don’t usually get on in the morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Would appreciate it. I don’t usually get on in the morning.

Where u feeling the poison should go.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

So should we do a vote for orlas posion

My initial lean is Lucy, I thought she was a jester on the first couple of days so went away from her, but she was in last night's cluster vote so she would be my pick either with fake or real, let Orla decide who gets what. I'll try think off a 2nd one in the morning.

I'm going to bed!

I would prefer not to but I get the rationale behind it. I think there are better ways to clear me than a death sentence though.

You seem mighty aware for someone who hasnt been on, im all over the shop when it happens takes me forever to catch up

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I actually think the wolves have someone very strong on their side, a decision maker who can lead people.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    My initial lean is Lucy, I thought she was a jester on the first couple of days so went away from her, but she was in last night's cluster vote so she would be my pick either with fake or real, let Orla decide who gets what. I'll try think off a 2nd one in the morning.

I'm going to bed!

I'm okay with this

Liam WW wrote:
    You seem mighty aware for someone who hasnt been on, im all over the shop when it happens takes me forever to catch up

I'm reading backwards at the last few pages and the option to fake poison Orla and real poison someone else was brought up.

Village with 2 vigs, it’s possible in such a big game. But how can wolves win with generally just one kill a day? What’s the equaliser? Loads of wolves ?

Village gets:

- vote changers x 2
    - 2 people in a room

They shot des no? So they had that i think, they could have peeks maybe, also possible hidden from seers etc

By you Liam iirc

Sorry I'm cranky - I think the back and forth between me and Conor today put me over the edge. Love you really Conor. Maybe after this, we can be "neighbours" too.

I'm having to move computers so getting a forced break. Whoop. Will be back tomorrow and hopefully in a better mood.

P.S. there are no hidden messages in this - don't go mad looking for them.

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Where u feeling the poison should go.

I don’t think I should have a vote. But if I was acting alone tonight I’d pick you and Oisin and rand which of you got the poison. But I’ve already hit on 2 wolf’s so likelyhood would be I’d hit a villager.

Village gets:

- vote changers x 2
    - 2 people in a room

It's effectively one vig though compared to other games. 2 x 0.5 vigs. One kill per night. We just lost one half before he got a shot off.
    We don't know how many wolves there are for starters. Did they get a manipulation role? Everyone had a role for sure. There's also the two other shots that were fired during the day phase. Or was it three? There was the one Semen fired at Emily yesterday, think there might have been one on day 1 (the one people thought was delayed and killed Gertie, it wasn't that was my night 1 shot). Then there was the shot on dessie. Wolves clearly had bullets. Semen was a wolf and he fired a shot. It didn't land. I don't know why. Some mechanic

Orla WW wrote:
    I don’t think I should have a vote. But if I was acting alone tonight I’d pick you and Oisin and rand which of you got the poison. But I’ve already hit on 2 wolf’s so likelyhood would be I’d hit a villager.

Can you tell me why me

Henry WW wrote: »
    Sorry I'm cranky - I think the back and forth between me and Conor today put me over the edge. Love you really Conor. Maybe after this, we can be "neighbours" too.

I'm having to move computers so getting a forced break. Whoop. Will be back tomorrow and hopefully in a better mood.

P.S. there are no hidden messages in this - don't go mad looking for them.
    There's something odd about this post
    Like it feels a bit tasky, or something cryptic
    :p

They shot des no? So they had that i think, they could have peeks maybe, also possible hidden from seers etc

I forgot we have poison aswell, what good is peaks if they can’t kill people? Surely even 6 wolves agaisnt 26 villagers get more ways to kill villagers?

Like is it really more logical that Angus is one of two village Vigs or he’s a bad Vig?

Maybe.

Can you tell me why me

Odds are there’s a wolf hiding, and we’ve not seen much of you.

Sorry guys I'm off now. I'd prefer not to get the poison. I'll be reading more tomorrow and will respond to stuff when I get back online in the am.

I forgot we have poison aswell, what good is peaks if they can’t kill people? Surely even 6 wolves agaisnt 26 villagers get more ways to kill villagers?

Like is it really more logical that Angus is one of two village Vigs or he’s a bad Vig?

Maybe.

Well a peek every day, for the wolves would double there chances of finding a power villager role, i mean they would get a full role peak as opposed alignment, its possible if evem unlikely

Orla WW wrote:
    Odds are there’s a wolf hiding, and we’ve not seen much of you.

That's fair and true, but I'm not a wolf and I think there are better ways to sort that out than poison which we now can't heal.

• Advertisement

Maybe.

If I was bad vig. Why would I have put my head up at all this morning, I wasnt in the frame for lynching and kept a low profile. It wouldn't make sense for me to reveal and put myself under pressure of I was a wolf.

Advertisement