Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    My initial lean is Lucy, I thought she was a jester on the first couple of days so went away from her, but she was in last night's cluster vote so she would be my pick either with fake or real, let Orla decide who gets what. I'll try think off a 2nd one in the morning.

I'm going to bed!

Ive had a flick, a lot of players from early on who got my interest, Emily is another one who has gone off the radar! I'd be happy with those two, your call! Might get her talking

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Sorry I'm cranky - I think the back and forth between me and Conor today put me over the edge. Love you really Conor. Maybe after this, we can be "neighbours" too.

I'm having to move computers so getting a forced break. Whoop. Will be back tomorrow and hopefully in a better mood.

P.S. there are no hidden messages in this - don't go mad looking for them.

Me too Henry , I’ve had a poor day and my frustration is probably more that I didn’t take a step back. Apologies for ignoring your info and being snotty myself, I was just so frustrated and felt I was just being ignored. Everybody was busy , many people didn’t have the Time to spend here and I think I was pissed off that I let myself get so entrenched in the game.

I’m also pissed off the wolves didn’t kill me this morning. Thought I could bait them into it. You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain!

One thought I had, could Tegan use her power to block out Orla from her BR? Confirms Tegan’s power at least if Orla can confirm she’s locked out. I suppose it does mean we don’t get to pick a target though and wolves with no curer means they won’t be able to protect themselves.

Angus WW wrote: »
    If I was bad vig. Why would I have put my head up at all this morning, I wasnt in the frame for lynching and kept a low profile. It wouldn't make sense for me to reveal and put myself under pressure of I was a wolf.

Fair point. Why did you put your head up?

Also, when did you submit your kill order for Mary? Was it not yesterday? Gertie and Mary’s deaths we presume had “a shot has been fired” notice a day before the kills. So why give the impression this morning that you were only placing the order in this morning?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Conor Im clearing the air with you,

This is my third game and today has been the ****est day ever. I had people coming at me from all sides and offered myself for lynching as I was tired and thought **** it this is supposed to be fun which it was. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Hopefully we can have a truce for breathing space

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Ewan, darling, what's your wonky peek saying tonight?

Orla is my peek. Won't hear back until after munch.

• Advertisement

What or who killed Derry?

It’s really bugging me cause it feels connected to Abigails death because both happened at the same time but I don’t know how.

Fiona said she healed Her, but I can’t see how that adds up to some big wolf conspiracy plot. Clodagh mentioned loads of weird wolf roles and then disappeared. Ah my heads fried, I need to goto bed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    That's fair and true, but I'm not a wolf and I think there are better ways to sort that out than poison which we now can't heal.

For example...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Fair point. Why did you put your head up?

Also, when did you submit your kill order for Mary? Was it not yesterday? Gertie and Mary’s deaths we presume had “a shot has been fired” notice a day before the kills. So why give the impression this morning that you were only placing the order in this morning?

Well I figured. I had to survive a munch, a lynch, a other munch and another lynch plus any other shenanigans before getting to use the power again after today, so I made a decision to come forward. Its a night action I can place my kill order anytime up to 9.59am. I placed my order probably before 9 30,couldnt stay on longer as I was giving a presentation at 9.45

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

One thought I had, could Tegan use her power to block out Orla from her BR? Confirms Tegan’s power at least if Orla can confirm she’s locked out. I suppose it does mean we don’t get to pick a target though and wolves with no curer means they won’t be able to protect themselves.

I don’t think this is a great idea. You guys have one chance to target someone with the poison. Wolf’s would have to be idiots not to much me next. Unless anyone wants to claim they can offer protection? :D

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Conor Im clearing the air with you,

This is my third game and today has been the ****est day ever. I had people coming at me from all sides and offered myself for lynching as I was tired and thought **** it this is supposed to be fun which it was. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Hopefully we can have a truce for breathing space

Fair enough Tegan, I’ve been there and done that. I’m renowned for tunneling but some wolves do use it agaisnt me. I’ve nearly spoken villages out of lynching wolves in the past (when I was a villager).

But sincerely, my apologies. I got too into the game, I tried a particular strategy which I can share after the game but it’s backfired as I go lost in the idea.

I’ve thought my youngest son to say truce when he wants me to stop tickling him. Your post leaves me in good spirits going to bed... (can’t help posting 10 more times after I say I’m leaving).

• Advertisement

Fair enough Tegan, I’ve been there and done that. I’m renowned for tunneling but some wolves do use it agaisnt me. I’ve nearly spoken villages out of lynching wolves in the past (when I was a villager).

But sincerely, my apologies. I got too into the game, I tried a particular strategy which I can share after the game but it’s backfired as I go lost in the idea.

I’ve thought my youngest son to say truce when he wants me to stop tickling him. Your post leaves me in good spirits going to bed... (can’t help posting 10 more times after I say I’m leaving).

Glad youre in good spirit cos im not. I think people need to remember this is a game and sometimes ye need to back off a bit,

I’m off for awhile. Check back in a couple of hours to see if you’ve come to any decision about the morning.

SOme of ye have back rooms and people to let off steam with towelie has drugs sadly not real

Angus WW wrote: »
    Well I figured. I had to survive a munch, a lynch, a other munch and another lynch plus any other shenanigans before getting to use the power again after today, so I made a decision to come forward. Its a night action I can place my kill order anytime up to 9.59am. I placed my order probably before 9 30,couldnt stay on longer as I was giving a presentation at 9.45

So the “a shot has been fired” has nothing to do with your kills? You place an order anytime but the kill happens at munch....

Hmm, what do people think?

SOme of ye have back rooms and people to let off steam with towelie has drugs sadly not real

Back rooms are mighty lonely when you’re in there alone :(

What happened to the bullet Senan said he let off

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I’m renowned for tunneling but some wolves do use it agaisnt me.

Ah, that explains some things.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Ah look it is a game at the end of the day. It's just that part of the game is being fairly intense with other players. It's all in good humor and without malice so don't take it too hard...

Coming from someone who has taken it too hard...

Ye ye that's what she said, we know, we know.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Ah, that explains some things.

Doesnt excuse the behaviour though

back to bullets

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Can we kill patrick his voting was dodgy yesterday.

Also if someone can can they post 3 and 4s voting results together im on mobile

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Everyone goes on tilt sometimes.

Hopefully things will look better for everyone in the morning

Frank WW wrote: »
    Everyone goes on tilt sometimes.

Hopefully things will look better for everyone in the morning

Fair enough but **** has to be called on. I wouldnt let someone away with it in rl so I wont in a game

Differnt players have different tactics. Experienced players pretend to be inexperienced and try all sorts of tactics to upset other players.

Your behavior and events surrounding you were highly suspicious and for all
    I knew you were wolf winding me up. I’ve had team mates wind me up for fun in some games when I was trying to work for the village. I really thought you were taking the piss to annoy me. I don’t like that tactic but some people use it,

I’m sorry you are upset and I’m sorry I got a lot into the game. But I don’t know you and I don’t your alliegance or your motives. I was genuinely trying to do the best I could for the village.

On with the game

Differnt players have different tactics. Experienced players pretend to be inexperienced and try all sorts of tactics to upset other players.

Your behavior and events surrounding you were highly suspicious and for all
    I knew you were wolf winding me up. I’ve had team mates wind me up for fun in some games when I was trying to work for the village. I really thought you were taking the piss to annoy me. I don’t like that tactic but some people use it,

I’m sorry you are upset and I’m sorry I got a lot into the game. But I don’t know you and I don’t your alliegance or your motives. I was genuinely trying to do the best I could for the village.

You let yourself be wound up, looking into stuff too much. I just answered queries about my lean or intention or explained things when questioned on them whether they suit is up to you.

Iam still wondering about Senan's bullet

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I’m off to bed.

I’ve no reason to think I’m a target tomorrow morning, so I plan on looking at the No Lynchers a bit more. Too many flyin * under the radar and essentiallly contributing nothing.

DId he have a buillet?

Is Liam a wolf for referring to dead Senan as our buddy?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Sign me up for posion and the person you most likely think is a wolf.

I'm game for it. It's a good plan.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

DId he have a buillet?

Is Liam a wolf for referring to dead Senan as our buddy?

I was making a funny. Or not as it turns out.

Advertisement