Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I wish I had a bullet to fire.

Worth a shot.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Worth a shot.

Who would you shoot

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

My whole middle list needs to be looked at yesterday in terms of vote and intersection analysis with known wolves.

Unfortunately I'll be heavily indisposed tomorrow. But I'll do my best to pop in when I can, assuming I'm left alive.

Orla, I think you should poison someone from that list. And fake poison yourself.

I wish I had a bullet to fire.

Do you have a gun to fire it? No use on its own haha

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    DId he have a buillet?

Is Liam a wolf for referring to dead Senan as our buddy?

Didn’t think there was much in that Liam bullet comment but if other stuff stacks up agaisnt him there might be something to it,

Senans suggestion that Emily would die from a bullet, I think , was preceded by one of those “a bullet has been fired” posts. I thought that might of been connected to a morning kill, a kill that happened, but Angus is disputing the connection.

Angus has also given a reason for coming it before the munch. In fact he came out over half an hour before the munch and the Wolves didn’t kill him?!

I’m gonna let others look into that. Today is not my day for investigating anything.

i blocked Senan which is why I am asking, I have no idea if Emily's lean wolf or village so that is why i ask

My whole middle list needs to be looked at yesterday in terms of vote and intersection analysis with known wolves.

Unfortunately I'll be heavily indisposed tomorrow. But I'll do my best to pop in when I can, assuming I'm left alive.

Orla, I think you should poison someone from that list. And fake poison yourself.

Yesterday? For real?

Ffs I need sleep

i blocked Senan which is why I am asking, I have no idea if Emily's lean wolf or village so that is why i ask

Did you lock me out of my BR? Only noticed a pm that was sent to me at 9pm.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Did you lock me out of my BR? Only noticed a pm that was sent to me at 9pm.

Yep

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

At least give orla suggestions lads or dont be giving out tomorrow

Who would you shoot

Not sure, currently. Probably one of our shadow dwellers.

Same suspicions I had of Vernon have me worried bout Lucy and Dorris. But there’s a few people who are missing in action and skirting by too easily, so I’d love to wave a gun at them, and see who jumps.

I’d like to think with three wolves and the jester down, we are doing well, and could afford a misfire. But I’m also worried there could be two or three wolves left.

I’d love to see full read lists tomorrow from as many of the no lynchers as possible, if even just to make sure they are semi-awake.

Put it in about 930am

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

So the “a shot has been fired” has nothing to do with your kills? You place an order anytime but the kill happens at munch....

Hmm, what do people think?

That is correct. The day time shots being fired are not mine.

Did you block patrick last night?

DO we have a list of people who are left hard to keep track

Yep
    Put it in about 930am

And the goal was ?

I suspected you are wolf and wanted to stop you using any night actions you might have

DO we have a list of people who are left hard to keep track

Check my lists from earlier and remove Vernon

The fact that we've got 3 wolves so soon frightens me.

I expect there are at least 3 left.

• Advertisement

I suspected you are wolf and wanted to stop you using any night actions you might have

I was hoping you would say you took a pop at me out of spite to be honest .... :pac:

So this in interesting turn of events that’s got me thinking of Angus claim in a different way. You can block powers for night actions. If you are good then your power was designed to work agaisnt baddies powers. What’s the point in having this power if it can’t stop any baddies actions? If there’s no BG, then this is possibly the next best thing on some level.

Is it a stretch to suggest Angus is the bad VIG with a night action kill that happens at munch?

The fact that we've got 3 wolves so soon frightens me.

I expect there are at least 3 left.

Hypothetically then.

Three wolves in eight votes on night two on RTegan. Does a fourth go on that pile? If there’s two teams, is that three zero split, or a two one split?

Surely there isn’t four on Tegan, right? Right?

We had a good even day vig though itd be weird to have an evil other day 1 but i guess its possible

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Just wondering are there any dead people whos alignment we haven't discovered ? I'm going back through the mod posts and don't see one for Desmond. is he the only one or are there others ?

I was hoping you would say you took a pop at me out of spite to be honest .... :pac:

So this in interesting turn of events that’s got me thinking of Angus claim in a different way. You can block powers for night actions. If you are good then your power was designed to work agaisnt baddies powers. What’s the point in having this power if it can’t stop any baddies actions? If there’s no BG, then this is possibly the next best thing on some level.

Is it a stretch to suggest Angus is the bad VIG with a night action kill that happens at munch?

I don’t believe there is “good” and “bad” powers though.

I think powers were assigned, and then alignment was assigned latter. Hence how our healer popped up as evil.

Hypothetically then.

Three wolves in eight votes on night two on RTegan. Does a fourth go on that pile? If there’s two teams, is that three zero split, or a two one split?

I had a list of people I suspected as wolves somewhere in the thread some from the votes against me base don their behaviour must see if i can find it. Mind you it has to be altered now

I don’t believe there is “good” and “bad” powers though.

I think powers were assigned, and then alignment was assigned latter. Hence how our healer popped up as evil.

No way. This game has been meticulously designed. Every role and power is specific to a team and carefully balanced.

Hypothetically then.

I don't think a 4th piles on. I need to visualize it tomorrow tho.

For me, the concept of two wolf teams has gone out the window. Not enough kills for that considering the amount of players and roles.

Hypothetically then.

Yeh, I find the fact there was three on her strange enough on any level.

Derry votes 7.09
    Vernon votes at 8
    Senan at 8.59

Practically an hour apart.

The problem is who rigged the vote? If it was baddies then why pile in on Tegan if she’s good as she was gonna show up good whenever she might die? If you had a vote rigged would it not make sense to vote for a potentially lynched wolf so when that wolf turned up bad you could say you voted for them?

Or was Tegan just a pawn they saved for some reason?

Or did Wendy (some people said she wanted Emily dead) or some other goody rig it?

Shame we didn’t get to hear from Wendy!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I thought I'd be able to spend some time on this tonight but I havent bee able to. Should be able to get a few hours in the morning though. Want to look at Oisin, Doris & Ewan.

Tegan you blocked Senan?

The shot went off. Surely you wouldve had to block him before he put in the order?

Plus I didnt need the protection

Advertisement