Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

What's fake peek

A fake peek is where you pretend to be the seer in the hopes of drawing a nightkill from the wolves. But I could actually be the real seer too. Its just a good way of leaving your peeks right out in the open so they are easily found when you die.

I don't like to level with my peeks or my fake peeks. I like to make them easily found

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    A fake peek is where you pretend to be the seer in the hopes of drawing a nightkill from the wolves. But I could actually be the real seer too. Its just a good way of leaving your peeks right out in the open so they are easily found when you die.

I don't like to level with my peeks or my fake peeks. I like to make them easily found

Or you're a real seer, but evil aligned and trying to pocket those if us you've peeked as village...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

An evil alignment seer is about as useful as a chocolate tea pot

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

how do yo do multiple quotes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Can’t get this Abigail stuff out of my head
    Necro wrote: »

Abigail WW was found dead, mostly eaten.

In a surprising turn of events, Derry WW was also found dead at the scene

Their soul still hangs by a thread for up to an hour though

Couple of things stick out. Abigail looks munched to be fair. Derry has died in a surprising turn of events, does this look like any explainable kill other then it being connected to Abigails death?

And the final sentence about soul being in balance, I checked and that was on first two morning munches but not this mornings. Was this in reference to Fiona’s power?
    Moderator Annoucement:

A shot has been fired.

Holly WW is dead.

Somebody shoots Holly. Good or bad?

Then Fiona comes out of nowhere and saves the day:
    Fiona WW wrote: »
    I was going to save for some time when I was sure, but I also don't wanna die without using it. too much village has died already. I've put the order in.

Ok, not sure you were under any pressure to use the power so soon but sometimes we think we may die before using our power so ok.
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    Cheers Fiona, I think we can all be pretty clear that I'm not a wolf now. You probably can't lynch me because I might be the jester so I'll wait another munching, but I'll try to help out before I go and hopefully take someone with me next time. Somehow I don't think I'll be coming back from the dead a second time.

Well I think it’s obvious you were munched but I’m wondering if a conversion didn’t happen in some capacity. Wolves lose Derry with Abigails death and convert her immediately with some power so they even out their lost wolf? Hmm, what power though can do that?

Hinting that Abigails power can take somebody with you, ok.
    Derry WW was

source.gif

Big Gay Al - Harlot

And also....
    EVIL

Holly WW was...

source.gif

Jesus - Angel

And also....
    Good

Wow, Holly was Angel - Jesus or something, ok.
    Senan WW wrote: »
    Get in there!!

Well at least one wolf is happy with this turn of events. Faux excitement ? Maybe.
    Oh Holly you magnificent Jesus. I'll be having that role thank you very much :).

Feel free to meet your new Jesus. How poetic that I've just come back from the dead.

Well that’s a stroke of luck.
    Hah?
    You got the next role that died?
    Just good role?

What does an angel and a harlot do?

Yes Senan, let’s find out what Abigail has won.
    I'd say the other way around Fiona is almost definitely village, Abbi less so but still almost definitely village

Well it certainly looks that way you friendly wolf, look how cute you look, being all alive and furry....
    Nope, I got to choose someone at the beginning and I'd inherit their role upon death. I picked Holly at random at the start of the game.

Wow, what an absolutely remarkable coincidence. You chose a person at the very start of the game (1 out of 31 people) who was shot just minutes after you were munched and resurrected. I better get my big box of counting beans out to work out those odds but that’s a miracle to go with your miraculous resurrection.
    I've no idea what the old harlot does, and in fact I don't even know what Holly's old angel role did but apparently they weren't fond of being killed because they've been angered. I get to take someone with me next time :).

Oh how apt this was

Fantastic so you get a pass until the end of the game and you can take Fiona with you.... The trifecta of perfection. Resurrection, a power that gives you a pass to the end of the game and the friend who saved you by your side.

source.gif

• Advertisement

yeah I mentioned the no souls thing after todays post. it is odd

Tegan WW wrote: »
    yeah I mentioned the no souls thing after todays post. it is odd

Maybe even an alignment power of sorts. Wolves munching Abigail kills Derry but wolves get to convert Abigail? Or they have a convert power to convert somebody they munch (as it’s a more powerful way to convince village the new wolf is legit and also gives other wolf Fiona village points?)

Frank WW wrote: »
    Howdy!
    Liam WW wrote: »
    An evil alignment seer is about as useful as a chocolate tea pot
    Conor WW wrote: »
    Maybe even an alignment power of sorts. Wolves munching Abigail kills Derry but wolves get to convert Abigail? Or they have a convert power to convert somebody they munch (as it’s a more powerful way to convince village the new wolf is legit and also gives other wolf Fiona village points?)

interesting will check glossary to see if something matches

how do yo do multiple quotes

Click on the +”” beside the quote button on any posts you want to link in one post of your own.

Ok that explains above quotes they only appear when you post reply

• Advertisement

What does a harlot and angel do

Harlot Visit a player each night, if that player dies or is a wolf the harlot will die, if the harlot is a chosen wolf target and she is out visiting she will not die

cant find angel

Ok that explains above quotes they only appear when you post reply

Yeh, sometimes if you click on multi quote and then don’t click “quote” button the multi quotes remain until you use the quote button again. Happens where people have a bunch of quotes in one post that they didn’t want and might of been typing up something else earlier.

So how woild an evil harlot work then as derry died was he out and about at night

going to bed been up since 3am starting to doze

Ya 21 hrs will do that to you alright good night

What does a harlot and angel do

Haven’t a clue
    Harlot Visit a player each night, if that player dies or is a wolf the harlot will die, if the harlot is a chosen wolf target and she is out visiting she will not die

Not really sure what that means.

Me too, I’m wrecked.

Genuinely hope I’m dead in the morning cause I’ve loads of work to catch up on

Sleep well everybody

Did abigal ever say her role,

What if derry was a body snatcher of some sort and really just moved into another anon account,

Was it around that time Mary became more active,

O god im going very tin foil now aswell im done for the nights actually

• Advertisement

Ok last thing ewan being a day time seer is odd

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I’m sticking in an order now. If I’m around before 10am I’ll check back again.

Actually my vote for posion is Clodagh

I’ve gone with Oisin and Lucy as there was no consensus from the group.

You were meant to do yourself as the fake one to keep it above board

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I'm just going to bed but, and I could be being really thick, where is Fiona?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

In case Orla does come in again before I've had a chance to have a proper think, Emily would be my vote for poison, purely on a gut feeling. If someone has time to look at votes and actually do a review of posts, I'm happy to be shown to be wrong.

I've no strong feelings on either Oisin or Lucy.

You were meant to do yourself as the fake one to keep it above board

Changed it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Clodagh three times

Twice I was on Vernon last night :D

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Actually my vote for posion is Clodagh

And pray tell, why would you be doing that?

Advertisement