Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    And pray tell, why would you be doing that?

voting for the same person throughout the game is usually a good sign of a wolf in antispew

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Or you're a real seer, but evil aligned and trying to pocket those if us you've peeked as village...

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Umm Liam can you explain why you were advocating ( last night) killing my lover? A person whose death would kill the villager who took them out, and also kill me leading to me then also exploding on someone
    Liam wrote:
    Can we kill patrick his voting was dodgy yesterday.

Also if someone can can they post 3 and 4s voting results together im on mobile

Then later:
    Ya id be happy with patrick being shot

And immediately after that:
    Poisioned

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Can’t get this Abigail stuff out of my head

Couple of things stick out. Abigail looks munched to be fair. Derry has died in a surprising turn of events, does this look like any explainable kill other then it being connected to Abigails death?

And the final sentence about soul being in balance, I checked and that was on first two morning munches but not this mornings. Was this in reference to Fiona’s power?

Somebody shoots Holly. Good or bad?

Then Fiona comes out of nowhere and saves the day:

Ok, not sure you were under any pressure to use the power so soon but sometimes we think we may die before using our power so ok.

Well I think it’s obvious you were munched but I’m wondering if a conversion didn’t happen in some capacity. Wolves lose Derry with Abigails death and convert her immediately with some power so they even out their lost wolf? Hmm, what power though can do that?

Hinting that Abigails power can take somebody with you, ok.

Wow, Holly was Angel - Jesus or something, ok.

Well at least one wolf is happy with this turn of events. Faux excitement ? Maybe.

Well that’s a stroke of luck.

Yes Senan, let’s find out what Abigail has won.

Well it certainly looks that way you friendly wolf, look how cute you look, being all alive and furry....

Wow, what an absolutely remarkable coincidence. You chose a person at the very start of the game (1 out of 31 people) who was shot just minutes after you were munched and resurrected. I better get my big box of counting beans out to work out those odds but that’s a miracle to go with your miraculous resurrection.

Fantastic so you get a pass until the end of the game and you can take Fiona with you.... The trifecta of perfection. Resurrection, a power that gives you a pass to the end of the game and the friend who saved you by your side.

source.gif

I essentially brought an this up when it happened and it looked like a 'village core ' could be forming...

I won't be mad at you tho :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

When do I find out I've been poisoned?

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote: »
    When do I find out I've been poisoned?

At munch time iirc

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Morning

Losing count of all the deaths. Does anyone have a simple list please

Current Status

LIVING

Name | Status
    Lucy WW|Peeked as good by Derry
    Henry WW|
    Isla WW| Explosive Lovers with Patrick
    Patrick WW| Explosive lovers with Isla
    Orla WW|Poisoner - Claims good aligned
    Eva WW |Craig/Tweak lover backroom
    Tegan WW| Alleged BR Blocker
    Conor WW|Alleged Vote Rigger
    Doris WW|
    Clodagh WW|
    Phil WW|
    Ewan WW|Alleged broken alignment seer
    Emily WW|
    Liam WW|
    Brendan WW |Craig/Tweak Lover Backroom
    Fiona WW| Resurrector
    Frank WW |Alleged Seer
    Oisin WW|
    Abigail WW|Died a goody. Ressurected by Fiona. Claims Jesus/Angel
    Angus WW | Had a 10am bullet allegedly (potentially more bullets? I couldn't follow that conversation)
    Winifred WW|Kyle Brovlovski - Human Kite

DEAD

Name | Status

Wendy WW|Dead goodie
    Desmond WW| Dead Goody
    Steve WW| Dead Goody
    Holly WW|Dead Goody
    Gabriel WW| Dead Goody
    Gertrude WW |Dead Goody
    Mary WW| Dead Goody
    ||

Senan WW| Dead Wolf
    Derry WW|Dead wolf
    Vernon WW|Healer - Dead Wolf

||
    Barbara WW|Munched Jester - thanks wolves :P|meh - zero on babs

Current Status

LIVING

Name | Status
    Lucy WW|Peeked as good by Derry
    Henry WW|
    Isla WW| Explosive Lovers with Patrick
    Patrick WW| Explosive lovers with Isla
    Orla WW|Poisoner - Claims good aligned
    Eva WW |Craig/Tweak lover backroom
    Tegan WW| Alleged BR Blocker
    Conor WW|Alleged Vote Rigger
    Doris WW|
    Clodagh WW|
    Phil WW|
    Ewan WW|Alleged broken alignment seer
    Emily WW|
    Liam WW|
    Brendan WW |Craig/Tweak Lover Backroom
    Fiona WW| Resurrector
    Frank WW |Alleged Seer
    Oisin WW|
    Abigail WW|Died a goody. Ressurected by Fiona. Claims Jesus/Angel
    Angus WW | Had a 10am bullet allegedly (potentially more bullets? I couldn't follow that conversation)
    Winifred WW|Kyle Brovlovski - Human Kite

DEAD

Name | Status

Wendy WW|Dead goodie
    Desmond WW| Dead Goody
    Steve WW| Dead Goody
    Holly WW|Dead Goody
    Gabriel WW| Dead Goody
    Gertrude WW |Dead Goody
    Mary WW| Dead Goody
    ||

Senan WW| Dead Wolf
    Derry WW|Dead wolf
    Vernon WW|Healer - Dead Wolf

||
    Barbara WW|Munched Jester - thanks wolves :P|meh - zero on babs

This is helpful cheers.

• Advertisement

Thank you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Morning folks.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Not much to read back. I consider that a victory in itself

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    An evil alignment seer is about as useful as a chocolate tea pot

How do you think this drunk seer has been feeling all fuxking game?

I was hoping you would say you took a pop at me out of spite to be honest .... :pac:

So this in interesting turn of events that’s got me thinking of Angus claim in a different way. You can block powers for night actions. If you are good then your power was designed to work agaisnt baddies powers. What’s the point in having this power if it can’t stop any baddies actions? If there’s no BG, then this is possibly the next best thing on some level.

Is it a stretch to suggest Angus is the bad VIG with a night action kill that happens at munch?

Thinking about this again. What do you mean by next best thing on some level

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Thinking about this again. What do you mean by next best thing on some level

I meant if we dont have a BG, having a roll blocker is prob the next best thing as a comparable alternative. Suppose its harder to block the exact baddy you want but if you block a Vig (Angus has a night action) it potentially saves us one days death.

Trying my hand at Wagonomics, Ive never done it so havent a clue what I am doing. Trying to get info done up to post before munch. Looking at voting patterns in night 2 and 3.

I meant if we dont have a BG, having a roll blocker is prob the next best thing as a comparable alternative. Suppose its harder to block the exact baddy you want but if you block a Vig (Angus has a night action) it potentially saves us one days death.

Trying my hand at Wagonomics, Ive never done it so havent a clue what I am doing. Trying to get info done up to post before munch. Looking at voting patterns in night 2 and 3.

Fair play. If you could table-ise it, it would make things easier for shmucks like me to read.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Alternatively the village could form a census asking me or to take a shot or to only take a shot at a named person where there's a clear consensus.

If you block me and think we have a wolf you could lose the chance to take a shot.

That said there's two munches and lynch to get through first.

Are we thinking there are about 5 or 6 wolves altogether including the dead

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Morning everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Can’t get this Abigail stuff out of my head

Couple of things stick out. Abigail looks munched to be fair. Derry has died in a surprising turn of events, does this look like any explainable kill other then it being connected to Abigails death?

And the final sentence about soul being in balance, I checked and that was on first two morning munches but not this mornings. Was this in reference to Fiona’s power?

Somebody shoots Holly. Good or bad?

Then Fiona comes out of nowhere and saves the day:

Ok, not sure you were under any pressure to use the power so soon but sometimes we think we may die before using our power so ok.

Well I think it’s obvious you were munched but I’m wondering if a conversion didn’t happen in some capacity. Wolves lose Derry with Abigails death and convert her immediately with some power so they even out their lost wolf? Hmm, what power though can do that?

Hinting that Abigails power can take somebody with you, ok.

Wow, Holly was Angel - Jesus or something, ok.

Well at least one wolf is happy with this turn of events. Faux excitement ? Maybe.

Well that’s a stroke of luck.

Yes Senan, let’s find out what Abigail has won.

Well it certainly looks that way you friendly wolf, look how cute you look, being all alive and furry....

Wow, what an absolutely remarkable coincidence. You chose a person at the very start of the game (1 out of 31 people) who was shot just minutes after you were munched and resurrected. I better get my big box of counting beans out to work out those odds but that’s a miracle to go with your miraculous resurrection.

Fantastic so you get a pass until the end of the game and you can take Fiona with you.... The trifecta of perfection. Resurrection, a power that gives you a pass to the end of the game and the friend who saved you by your side.

source.gif

I've said it before I don't know what the story was with Derry dying. It wasn't connected to my role/power or anything I did. I had just been resurrected and my power was role inheritor so I was hoping I'd inherit a role from someone who could take someone out. I wasn't planning for it to be on my death, just in general. Now, getting holly's role of angel was unexpected but here we are.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

What happened to the bullet Senan said he let off
    DId he have a buillet?

Is Liam a wolf for referring to dead Senan as our buddy?

Sorry for going back to this, but I didn't get a chance to look at it last night.

Senan said she had a bullet. There's been a vig shot during the day, every day except yesterday. 2 of these didn't hit anyone. The one that did hit, killed our wish granter.

Senan was a steroid user - i'm not sure how that would have given her a gun. I'd think it could be another wolf and she was claiming the action, but the lack of a bullet yesterday is a mystery to me.

I took Liam calling Senan his buddy to be sarcastic. I'm leaning village on Liam because I think Orla would have to be crazy lucky to hit 2 wolves with her first poisoning. But maybe I'm wrong and he is a wolf.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Alternatively the village could form a census asking me or to take a shot or to only take a shot at a named person where there's a clear consensus.

If you block me and think we have a wolf you could lose the chance to take a shot.

That said there's two munches and lynch to get through first.

can you explain the timeline of your power please?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Umm Liam can you explain why you were advocating ( last night) killing my lover? A person whose death would kill the villager who took them out, and also kill me leading to me then also exploding on someone

Then later:

And immediately after that:

O right so we will just leave ye alive till end game so thats handy,

Ill ignore patrick refusing to recognise Senan was up for lynch 2 nights ago.

Ill ignore patrick voting for players to save Senan from the lynch.

Ill ignore him not answering when i looked for an explanation about yesterday from him.

But you will be alive so thats good?

Are we thinking there are about 5 or 6 wolves altogether including the dead

I'd say 6ish alright.

The question is whether they're in one or two teams...

So I'm about to be poisoned, I must have drank the tap water this morning :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Losing count of all the deaths. Does anyone have a simple list please

Mod post 2nd post in this thread

Lucy seems happy enough about being poisoned.

You're very chilled Lucy?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Honestly Phil Oisin Emily all could easily be wolves low posters. Ive no real read on them.

I wouldnt be against a shot to Any of them.

Id still shoot Ewan had i the power.

Doris and Angus would also a possibility

Conor i feel while possible in my head and while I refuse to confirm him good, may just be paranoid Tweak thinking on my part

• Advertisement

Abigail, when you said:

"I got to choose someone at the beginning and I'd inherit their role upon death. I picked Holly at random at the start of the game."

Did you mean that you'd get to inherit their role upon your death, or their death?

Advertisement